• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

bar fight

Nancy

Beyond the rim
In the bar fight in "the face of the enemy", what's the song playing in the background? Some woman is singing it. Is it a real song or something jms made up himself. Note: I forgot how awesome that scene was. Very, very well done.

The soundtrack for "The Face of the Enemy" is one of a number of episode soundtracks released on CD. Christopher Franke's company, Sonic Images, sells them. As far as I know that song, like a number of similar songs in the series, was a collaboration between Franke (music) and JMS (lyrics) (JMS used to write song lyrics earlier in his career.) Some of them don't exist as "complete" songs, because they only wrote as much of them as was going to be heard in the episode. :)

Regards,

Joe

It's a complete rip-off of a song by the actress Juliette Lewis, entitled "Hardly Wait". The lyrics for this song are as follows:

I can hardly wait

It's been so long
I've lost my taste
Say angel come
Say lick my face
Let fall your dreams
I'll play the part
I'll open this mouth wide
Eat your heart

I can hardly wait

Lips cracked, dry
Toungue blue burst
Say angel come
Say lick my thirst
It's been so long
I've lost my taste
Here Romeo
Make my world as great

In my glass coffin
I'm waiting

The MP3 which I downloaded a few years back from musicofb5.com is titled The Face of the Enemy..."Bar Background Music".

It's a complete rip-off of a song by the actress Juliette Lewis, entitled "Hardly Wait".

The song was written by P.J. Harvey and performed by Juliette Lewis in the film "Strange Days". We've been through this one before. I posted links to both songs two years ago for comparison. They might still be good.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back