• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

W. Morgan Sheppard spotted in Doctor Who

That will be worth looking for, I admit I enjoyed his work on B5. Thanks for the info!

I'll likely not see the episode for a couple of years, unfortunately.

Yeah, Mark is his son — I thought that was really cute casting, having Mark play the younger version of the character.

Yeah, Mark is his son — I thought that was really cute casting, having Mark play the younger version of the character.

I honestly didn't realize Mark "Badger" Sheppard was W. Morgan "Blank Reg" Sheppard's son until last night. I feel like a dope, since they sound just alike. I should have realized.

Funny, I always think of him as "Badger," too. Never Romo Lampkin, or Crowley.

By the way, two interesting bits o.b. B5: Mark's middle name is "Andreas," and his father, W. Morgan, was the only actor in serious competition with Andreas for the role of G'Kar (I think everybody knew that already, yeah?).

Well I'm an oblivious sort of person apparently because I didn't catch on to any of this father-son-in-real-life stuff until reading you folk explaining it right now. Thanks for saying as much 'cause it's cool to know.

And I didn't know about the W. Morgan as being a contender for G'Kar bit either. Double thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back