• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Battlestar Galactica The Greatest Scif show? or Babylon 5 [Spoilers for BSG S4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garovorkin

Regular
Lots of people are calling Battlestar Galactica the best science fiction show ever and probably the best science fiction show of all time. I think is a great show and yes its won a Peabody Award, but really the Greatest ever? I don't think so. Its it the greatest science fiction show ever? again I don't think so. I would put it in the top ten science fiction show of all time. But lets face facts Greatest science fiction show of all time winner and still champ Babylon 5 hands down. Lets see some opinions on this one. :mad:

Re: Battlestar Galactica The Greatest Scif show? or Babylon 5

I think that there is no hesitation that B5 is the greatest Sci Fi Show for all the members of this forum.Of course I'm sure that if I open a fansite of "Farscape","Star Trek" or "Battlestar Galactica" I will read exactly the same thing about those shows.It's very subjective and it depends on the person watching.For me personally there is nothing that can be compared to B5 even 10 years after the end of the series

The one biggest flaw in BSG, if you ask me, is the near total lack of humor. It's just all apocalypse all the time, and that can wear me out as a viewer.

Which Galactica are you referring to?

The original was bad, but the remake is so terrible that it makes the original shine as brilliant as a SUPER NOVA.

The only people that like the new and "improved" "G.I.N.O." are those that have rarely or never seen quality film making or storytelling. Trying to compare B5 to GINO is just assinine.

NBSG "GINO" is a riff fest that not only steals concepts, but whole dialog and entire scenes from other movies. I question you, is this great filmmaking or storytelling? Does this make it gripping or edgy?

Some say that the series is fantastic because of the great reveiws it gets, I haven't seen anything in the episodes that I've seen that would grant a rave reveiw. If anyone has please enlighten me. I have written damning reveiws of the show and friends have written reveiws that made mine look down right tame by comparison.

The series is so chockfull of plotholes, that I'm suprised that the entire convoy hasn't fallen through one yet. Ronald Moore, aka the Moore,Ron contantly hits the reset button to write himself out of a hole that he wrote himself into. Even if he didn't write the episode script, he had to approve it and he keeps the craptastic writers on staff.

James

For me, Galactica is a weird show. It has some really good stuff going on, some nice mysteries and intrigue, but I do find the lack of any kind of lighter touch wearing, and if being a human has taught me one thing ... when the going gets tough, the tough start telling jokes to lighten the mood. I just find it completely unrealistic in that sense.

I really, really want to love this show. I have the first two seasons on DVD, missed most of the third but saw the finale, and the final season has recently started on SkyOne. I really want to watch it and see how the story resolves but, you know, I just can't raise the enthusiasm.

Deep down I think this is a show I should be into, on paper it hits all the right buttons ... multi-faceted (although humourless) characters, complex ongoing story arcs, great SFX, snappy (although humourless) dialogue, betrayal, surprises etc ... but there is just something missing.

And I am buggered if I have any idea what it is.

There is one thing about Galactica that is somehow strange.During their search for Earth the survivers passed through dozens of star systems an they didn't encounter any intelligent alien race even on the habitable New Caprica.I know that the story doesn't have a place for alien contacts but this makes it the first space sci fi show that has absolutely no aliens except for the cylons but they are technically machines.That's kind of weird.

Firefly had none.

I still haven't watched Firefly but I'm reading only good things about it.

I'm wondering is there any explanation for this lack of intelligent alien species in Galactica's universe.

The only people that like the new and "improved" "G.I.N.O." are those that have rarely or never seen quality film making or storytelling. Trying to compare B5 to GINO is just assinine.

Opinions and all that, but really, that's about as stupid of a statement as someone can make. "You like that, well then, you have no idea what good film making or storytelling is." Since BSG is made in the interpretive art form perhaps it is merely the fact that a lot of people find things in the show that you don't? There are plenty of people that think B5 is complete crap, and they have their reasons for it. I do not agree with them, just as I don't agree with your blanket assessment of BSG or the people that like it, however when those people give their reasons for why they don't like it and they don't have to resort to, "well, if you like it then you just don't know what good film making is" then they actually come across as knowing what they are talking about and I can understand and respect their reasons. Your reasons on the other hand are nullified the moment you have to resort to hyperbole and grandiose statements that do nothing but generalize and make you seem foolish.

As for the question, I haven't seen enough BSG to judge it. Best sci-fi on TV ever for me is a toss-up between B5 and Firefly. Both are great for their various reasons, and I really have a hard time picking between the two.

Firefly has a bit of a stronger reason for not having aliens as the entirety of it takes place within a single solar system.

I imagine BSG doesn't have it partially out of stylistic storytelling choice and partially out of the production decision to save money by not having to develop the aliens.

The one biggest flaw in BSG, if you ask me, is the near total lack of humor. It's just all apocalypse all the time, and that can wear me out as a viewer.

For me, Galactica is a weird show. It has some really good stuff going on, some nice mysteries and intrigue, but I do find the lack of any kind of lighter touch wearing, and if being a human has taught me one thing ... when the going gets tough, the tough start telling jokes to lighten the mood. I just find it completely unrealistic in that sense.

I really, really want to love this show ... it hits all the right buttons ... but there is just something missing.

I *totally* agree with these comments. BSG has successfully created a very mysterious show, a space-based Lost, in a way. But there's a lack of heart. There's very little humor as others have already mentioned, and there's not much romance either. It's all disaster, despair, combat, and mystery. It's a curious show to watch but rarely a fun show to watch.

It's a very well-made show, one of the better ones on TV right now. But, without the well-roundedness of Babylon 5, Firefly, or the Star Trek or Stargate franchises, it's far from the best sci-fi show ever.

It's been so long, I need to watch Babylon 5 on DVD again, maybe over the summer. But, if it stands the test of time, I'll still feel that it's the best TV show ever, sci-fi or otherwise.

If you create something as dangerous as a Cylon, wouldn't it make sense to put in a kill switch, in case it decides to go Skynet on you. Why would you network link your fighter craft together like that and if they got disabled not have a reliable backup system. kind of stupid if you think about it

If you create something as dangerous as a Cylon, wouldn't it make sense to put in a kill switch, in case it decides to go Skynet on you. Why would you network link your fighter craft together like that and if they got disabled not have a reliable backup system. kind of stupid if you think about it

Stupid as it may be, it is very realistic based on the way that AI programs are currently treated. It doesn't matter what function they serve or what level of complexity they have almost all of them are created with free reign and no such thing as a kill switch.

First off, I like the new layout and color of the site.

I have been over at B5tech.com for years and we have had this "debate" a lot. I have the same screen name there, and anyone is free to go there and read what I have written. I even started a "UCMJ Violations" thread for each episode. It got to the point whre I couldn't keep up and I dropped it. I have written reveiws and posted them there.

There have been complete dialog and scene Riffs from the Great Escape, the Prisoner; scene riffs from Tora, Tora, Tora and Midway all in one episode.

Every episode a bunch of Colonials get killed and one or two cylons buy it. What amazes me is that after 4 years of running the Colonial Command Staff doesn't know how they are being tracked, don't know how many Cylons are in the convoy, have no way to test a suspect. After discovering that Boomer (Athena) was a Cylon, did they search the rest of the ships to find out if there were and other "Sharon/VIII" models? After Shelley Godfrey was exposed as a Cylon, did they search the fleet to find other of her model? Nope. That is why Adama earned the moniker Braindead Bill and Addled Adama. Saul Tighe is the second biggest idiot in the command staff, really, lets throw some realism into the mix here. How did Saul Tighe get int othe Officer Corp, let alone the Command in space program or let alone make selection to colonel or an Executive billet?

I am a retired US Navy Lt.; Limited Duty Officer (propulsion engineering, steam) and I can tell you that whoever that Ronald Moore got to be his military advisor had to be a WW2 veteran to be that screwed up about how a modern naval vessel would operate.

James

Deep down I think this is a show I should be into, on paper it hits all the right buttons ... multi-faceted (although humourless) characters, complex ongoing story arcs, great SFX, snappy (although humourless) dialogue, betrayal, surprises etc ... but there is just something missing.

And I am buggered if I have any idea what it is.

Humor's part of it... the rest of it is arc.

I'm convinced they aren't planning BSG very far in advance. Next to B5 (all arc all the time), BSG's occasionally wandering plotlines work much less well. Even Firefly shows more continuity of plot and universe than BSG does, and it only had 14 eps to work with!

...What amazes me is that after 4 years of running the Colonial Command Staff doesn't know how they are being tracked, don't know how many Cylons are in the convoy, have no way to test a suspect....

They had a cylon detector way back part of the way through season one, built by Baltar after his hallucination gave him the idea as to how to actually build one. Problem is that he rigged that detector to always render a non-cylon result when Boomer came to him wanting to be tested and he found out she was a cylon. The Six hallucination made Baltar scared that if he told Boomer she was that some secret cylon programming would activate and make her hurt or kill Baltar in order to protect herself. So, Baltar rigged it to say every blood sample tested was human.

...After discovering that Boomer (Athena) was a Cylon, did they search the rest of the ships to find out if there were and other "Sharon/VIII" models? After Shelley Godfrey was exposed as a Cylon, did they search the fleet to find other of her model? Nope....

There were no other Eights or Sixes in the fleet. Do you really need to be shown them searching only to find nothing? That's a snooze of an episode.

They don't have to show them doing anything, they can perform the searches via dialog.

Have you ever watched Das Boot? The only way that you as the watcher knows what is going on outside the sub is by what you hear in the dialog.

Only one person working on a Cylon detector, that is the greatest asset that the fleet would have and they entrust it to just one man, Not even Edison, Tesla or Fermi worked alone.

When Stardoe gets back from Capprica with the "Survivors" from "Red Dawn", they would have gained valuable intell on the Cylons if they even bothered to debreif the returnees. Something tells me that they didn't.

I can only watch the show and ask myself, as a former Naval Officer what would I do in the same situation. Only on the rarest of occasions do my assessment of a situation and Adamas coinside.

Have the Colons stated in dialog that they performed hullsweeps to find any anomolous artifacts? Have the stated that they have checked the ships transmissions logs for any spurious transmissions? Hae they attempted to find anything on the ship or any ship in the fleet that could potentially mask a transmission, even a burst.

James

Review of “Escape Velocity”
Episode 406
Badly written by Jane Espenson
Badly directed and I mean badly by EJO

Synopsis: teaser;

Open with the religious service to commemorate Squeaky. Its a setup scene where we see Fruitloop request the same kind of sendoff from Witless William, also where the Foolish Five minus Two continue to play “notice us” games. Aside from that? Nothing happens this scene. Witless William spots the FFMT and wonders about it. Big deal.

Next is the scene with Baldylocks and Crapprica Six in the brig. Simply put, Baldylocks and Crappricca Six get it, on while Baldy hallucinates Mrs Uglyfeet while he psycho-dances with the actual Cyloon who tries to get in close and subvert him. So much for Crappicra Six's last week's revelation to Fruitloop, that she can sense the Foolish Five in the Colon fleet. Baldylocks is right in front of her, and yet she cannot detect the Cyloon in the Colon cyclops? Hello? Nobody pays attention to story continuity? Baldylocks , tells her that seeing Hera “ist verboten”. The scene is a mess as edited. I had to see it three times to make sure that I understood that Crappricca was using a Cyloon trick on Baldylocks, and that he really was being hallucinated into seeing Crapprica as his wife Ms. Uglyfeet by DESIGN.

Next we go to Meatwad's quarters. The kid is squalling. Three dumb adults circle jerk the blame game while the kid cries. Finally Baldylocks changes the kid. This Colon culture is definitely anti-kid. The scene shows three Cyloons with three viewpoints. Colonel Cyclops tells Meatwads to be HUMAN and tough it out. Bored jumps on the Batty Baltar theology “we are perfect” so we just ignore the guilt thing. Baldylocks notices this, calls it crap, but still wonders if a Cyloon can shut the guilt off. Meatwad just whines, about “What am I?” Pfui.

Act 1:

Cut to the commune. Bored seeks out Gayass for some S and M games consisting of crossing sexual signals in his diseased mind-plucking head hair and fondling the girly man at both ends of the spine. As she begins to rape Gayass showing to Gayass some super-strength; a badly edited inter-cut shows us the reactionary cultist “sons of Ares” headed into the commune. They beat up the woman demand Gayass so that they can kill him and generally graffiti the place up. Yawn. Supposedly Gayass, listening to Bored's ravings about “perfection” and pain/pleasureand witnessing the attack undergoes an epiphany. This mushily developed scene again doesn't set up the next act sequence which is Meatwad's descent into abject cowardice.

Speaking of Meatwad again he is inside a Raptor and he is working on a rocket thruster. He hallucinates Squeaky; where he beats her up, where she works with him on the Blackbird, etc. As he daymares, Circlejerk [Racetrack] asks Meatwad, if he's finished, and Meatwad claims yes failing to repair a bus fuse he was supposed to replace.

In a good CGI sequence, Circlejerk takes that Raptor out, it malfuncts, she does a time rotation landing and she smashes into a parked landram on the hanger deck. Colons never heard of clearing the landing run, or putting up a catch net? From the way the Raptor splashed nobody walks away from that crash. Call this the biggest CGI/story goof I've ever seen on TV. That Raptor was SHREDDED. Circlejerk and her partner should be lumps of meat.

Cut to the commune where Gayass with Harvey Sex in tow squawks at the boob heading the Dysgal investigation team demanding somebody act to get after the sickos who beat up his Manson girls. HS pointrs him at the graffiti, so that Batty Baltar reads “Sons of Ares”. Later Batty sees one of his cultists nutcases clenching an Asclepius doll. “You'll heal us” she croons at him while she clutches this idol. Meanwhile Harvey Sex croons at Gayass that the “Old gods die hard” they are fighting back.”

Back to the hanger: Meatwad is in the middle of the lump that was Circlejerk's Raptor. Figurski is with him. Meatwad pulls the fuse he was supposed to replace and matches it against the one he has in his pocket. Circlejerk's GIB, Bonehead, notices and starts in on Meatwad. Meatwad admits he FUed, but Circlejerk , who's been on the receiving end of a lot of this Dysgal BS blows it off, and Bonehead finally tells Meatwad “Your only Human.” Meatwad whines; “Why don't you tell me I FUed? Cowards!” Figursky offers to finish the job, but Meatwad tells him tio get lost.[Naturally you know this scene, I'd write differently. In my version, Circlejerk tells Bonehead to shut up, then when everyone, including Meatwad quiets down, she pulls out her pistol and shoots Meatwad between the ears. “That is how you handle a dereliction of duty in the face of the enemy.” she instructs her GIB and everyone else present. “Don't waste words on it. Act”. F.]

Back at the commune: Baltar now has the Asclepius pendant. Harvey Sex tells him that people have only room for one belief, the old gods or him. She points out how great he'll be, if he becomes the replacement belief. Urged on by this stupid advice, Batty Baltar heads straight to the Zeus worship room and does his zealot in the temple act. Zeus was a serial rapist, Asclepius was murdered by a Gorgon and Aphrodite was a whore, etc. The cult joins Batty in the mayhem and rioting. Enter the Colon Marines to break up the riot. Badly shot scene badly written.

Act II:

Witless visits Fruitloop with new book in hand, Searider Falcon, is in sickbay, Fruitloop hasn't read it in years. Witless admits he's too cowardly to finish it. Fruitloop offers to spoil the ending, but desists. Then the subject of Gayass and the Sons of Ares comes up. Both agree Gayass should be handled but disagree how. The Zeus Room Riot was obviously revenge for the commune attack, but what to do? Addled claims he investigates but no-one talks...Fruitloop counters realistically that Baltar provokes the trouble especially from the Dysgal ghetto quarters of Dogsville. Batty provokes a religious civil war in the fleet they finally agree. Should they exile him or brig him? Fruitloop decides on her own action. “I'm going to let him see me.”
Baldylocks visits Crapprica Sex again: asks her about how she handkles the guilt of mudering billions of Colons. She cannot help but feel it so she says. This upsets Baldylocks who wants the guards to guard her with raised guns..

Hanger deck: Meatwad welds on the wreckage. Figurski walks up and asks him early or late? Meatwad blows him off, and then he abandons his weld work and walks off the job. Abandonment of duty we call it..

In the Brig we have another meaningless scene where Batty makes a strip search joke and Fruitloop will have none of it. Fruitloop points out her wig and her mortality index And then she tells Batty that she wants a quiet little death. Give up the cult crusade or its out the airlock for Gayass she implies. Then she cuts him loose.

Joe's Bar is the next setting. Addled sits next to Meatwad. He tries to do his commander thing to see what is up with his chief and why his maintenance section is now screwed up. Meatwad blows off the admiral. Meatwad daymares Addled receiving a shot of alcohol and this reply: "I guess it was just more than she could take, huh? Being married to a Cylon who made her the mother to a half-breed abomination." Daymare ends when Witless suggests that Asqueaky was a good woman. That sets Meatwad off. Meatwad points out in reality, that Addled was ready to shoot Squeaky. Then Meatwad tirades about his dull eyed, cabbage stinky, wife was no angel, that his life sucks, that his one true love is a Cyloon, but he settled for Squeaky, the one Adama makes an angel. He then suggests that Addled is a fool for not asking the right questions. Witless now has insubordination to add the long list of charges, so what does he do? Gives Meatwad one more chance. Meatwad dares Addled to demote him and kick him off the ship. [At this point I write.... Adama motions to two off duty Colon Marines and says. “Escort this “garbage” to the brig. I'll decide what to do with him, presently.” F.] Instead Witless demotes Meatwad and orders him to report for reassignment, thus kicking him off the Dysgal.

Reveiw of "Escape Velocity" Part 2

Act III:

A Stupid Quorum meeting on Colon One. The argument is over a decree limiting the size of Baltar's cult meetings to twelve fools or less. Fruitloop pushes the decree, but the Table Lamp opposes on the grounds of freedom of worship. Fruitloop argues that Batty Baltar is the nexus of violence. Decree is designed to protect Gayass she argues by reducing the provocation footprint. Raise Chromosomes another Quorum fool supports the Table Lamp arguing that the decree can be used against everyone who is disagreeable such as Mithraists. The Table Lamp says that the decree designed to stomp Baltar makes Baltar a special case because Fruitloop makes Baltar a special case and not because of the need. The Table Lamp asserts that Batty is not Preaching Violence, [What about the Zeus Room Riot stupid?] and to remember the debacle they suffered on New Crappicra [which was Gayass' fault Table Lamp, WHO WRITES THIS CRAP? F.] Chromosome asks for a discussion. Fruitloop refuses, and the Table Lamp says we'll vote over you anyway. Fruitloop retorts that sure the TL will win, but what happens when Batty gets loose and seizes power again?

Brig again. Baldylocks watches a sleeping Crapprica Sex and hallucinates Ms. Uglyfeet. Crapprica Sex wakes up notices the lack of the Colon Marines but not monitoring, and goes into her Cyloon seduction act, Informal chat time Baldylock says. “Answer my question he demands. How do you deal with the guilt of killing billions of Colons?” Crapprica Sex claims by the pain from guilt she feels she learns. Fell in love with Gayass and realized that he would die.As she talks about Gayass, she continues to morph into and out of Ms. Uglyfeet. Gayass sets Baldylocks off. He goes over to the spyyroom and dismisses the monitors. Bad mistake. He goes back to the brig where Crapprica Sex offers to help Baldy deal with the pain. Clarity and wisdomn through painbn she claims she's found. Both sit on the cot and Sex spiels that the Cyloon brain is engrammed like a Colon brain. Sex claims that the Cyloons learned stuff about the Colons that the Colons don't know themselves. Then Crapprica Sex removes Baldylock's eyepatch. Baldylocks throughout this, sees Crapprica Sex as Ms. Uglyfeet.

Batty Baltar heads down the passage with his “family” in tow. A Colon Marine blocks the way
and declares authority under Emergency Decree 17. Limit twelve psychos to a cult leader customer. Batty tries to force past at Harvey Sex's urging and gets shoved back. Schaeffer Squeeze Toy offers to leave so batty can go in but as Batty argues the point, the Marine beats up on Gayass a little more. Bloody mouth and we go into:

Act IV:

Brig again: Crapprica Sex jumps Baldylocks. Baldy tells her to let him go, and sher proceeds to beat the crap out of him, grinning as she does so. She asks, if Baldy feels the clarity. No reply. She pommels him.

Back at the passage outside the commune, Harvey Sex urges on Gayass to continue trying to get past the Colon Marine. Gayass takes a beating he so richly deserves: even when propped up by Harvey Sex as he gets rifle clubbed repeatedly. The Table Lamp shows up with a fat Marine officer to announce Emergency Provision 17 is no longer in effect and Batty Baltar can lead his lunatics into the commune.. CRAP. Tracey Anne, Jeanne and Paulla Schaffer pick up that little bastard and haul him toward the commune. Batty Baltar thanks the Table Lamp. Not for Gayass, says Wuss Junior. “Your god compels you.” claims the “prophet”.

In Mollycottles sickbay, Fruitloop and Witless who is still reading from Searider Falcon commiserate over how damned stupid Witless son, Wuss Junior actually is. President Schoolteacher, “ has no idea of what he's doing, believing that there are "pragmatic realities" that Lee refuses to face. Adama agrees to this, saying that Lee's only doing what he thinks is right. Roslin does agree to that, but says that "sometimes the right thing is a luxury" and has its own set of dangerous consequences that the Table Lamp refuses tom believe. Fruitloop stops this train of thought as she doesn't want to defect the diloxin treatment. At that moment Witless declares he is at the part of the book he's never read. He asks if he should read....Fruitloop assents, and as Addled reads Addled closes the book and monotones as if he knows the words as Fruitloop drops off.

Brig again: Baldylocks begs for more of a beating from Crapprica Sex. Now CS changes her S &M approach and rewards her new boytoy with kisses..

Jumpcut to the commune where Gayass starts to preach. He is not as perfect man, but something loves him despite his flaws. He calls this something a “spark” and claims it is a god in everybody> as Harvey Sex feeds him this BS line he claims that if everyone can love himself, then that person can love others. HUH??????????? The Table Lamp is present and he notices Bored is in the Commune.

Meatwad in his quarters stares at his kid
On the piss bucket, Demetreus, Herpes Monster sleeps across her chart table while Antlers looks on.

Back in the commune Gayass finishes his sermon by claiming god loves that which is perfect, therefore he is perfect, and they are perfect. Bored smiles. Harvey Sex joins her and the Table lamp leaves with that wimpy look of stern disapproval that you expect from the girlyboy.

Insult list:

Michael Hogan as Colonel Saul Tigh “Baldylocks”
Rekha Sharma as Tory Foster “Bored”
Aaron Douglas as Chief Galen Tyrol “Meatwad”
Michael Trucco as Ensign Samuel Anders “Antlers”
Kate Vernon as "Virtual Ellen" “Ms. Uglyfeet'
Don Thompson as Anthony Figurski “Figurski”
Leah Cairns as Lieutenant Margaret "Racetrack" Edmonson “Circlejerk'
Colin Lawrence as Lieutenant Hamish "Skulls" McCall “Bonehead”
Keegan Connor Tracy as Jeanne “Squeezetoy Jeanne”
Donna Soares as Speaking Delegate #1 (Gemenon Delegate) “Quorum Fool #1”
Andrew McIlroy as Jacob Cantrell “Can't Act Well”
Judith Maxie as Picon Delegate “Fish Face”
Iris Paluly as Speaking Delegate #2 “Quorum Fool 2”
Marilyn Norry as Reza Chronides “Chromosome”
Lara Gilchrist as Paulla Schaffer “Schaffer Squeeze Toy”
Leela Savasta as Tracey Anne “Tracey Anne Squeeze Toy”
Finn R. Devitt as Nicholas Tyrol (credited as "Baby Nicky") “Brat”
Heather Doerksen as Surveillance Marine “Spy1”
Laara Sadiq as Priestess “Zeus Goose”
Karen Austin as Lilly “Morticia”
Steve Lawlor as Marine who beats up Baltar “Good Guy”
Hector Johnson as Marine Lieutenant “Fatso”
Lee Jefferies as "Redwing" McKay “McGay”
Rob Hayter as Sons of Ares leader (uncredited) “Nitwit”
Unknown as "Mr. Officious" (uncredited) “Investigator Boob”

Technical:

This is the worst edited and the worst shot episode I've ever seen on ANY series. It was totally incoherent which is why it took so damn long to write this synopsis. There is no story. NONE. All you have is a string of episodes I describe above that make no sense. Nothing advances the story.

I suppose Espenson thought she was trying to show people running away from their responsibilities, but so what? These bastards always ruin from their responsibilities and never suffer consequences.

Let me tell you what in reality would story happen not what these Moore,Ron trained idiots claim in their scripts.

Gayass starts a riot and raises a commotion in a fleet that is in a state of war. I will kill him on the spot as a rioter.

Meatwad screws up and wrecks a Raptor. He wrecks my flightdeck. If Circlejerk doesn't do a battlefield execution on him I'll kill him as an example for breach of wartime discipline in Joe's Bar. Summary execution for insubordination.

Bored faces the airlock, after my NCIS team establishes forensic cause of death by reviewing ship electronic security records.

Witless I relieve for incompetence.

Table Lamp is brigged for attempted usurpation of power.

I put the Manson cult into the penal division to clean out the Dysgal's latrines and to scrub air filters. I also put them on short rations to encourage proper cognitive skills development.

Baldylocks gets brigged for violating security protocols.

This is [fictional] sane REALITY.

Fruitloop is in her LEGAL rights to order emergency decrees and carry out these actions, without the BS she gets in this episode.

The music sucked.
The camera work sucked.
The sets were terrible.
The writing was incoherent without parallel or tandem structure.
The sound was awful.

If EJO had a directorial point of view it; must be a top secret, because I didn't see it.

Once again Jamie Bambir disgraced the screen with his presence, as did that stupid bitch, Kate Vernon, who still can't act her way out of or into a slinky dress.

Nobody acted well in this episode. Even Circlejerk was off.

Why the hell is a Cyloon prisoner wearing a slinky dress?

Oh yeah the costuming sucked.

CGI had shown Circlejerk's Raptor totally NASCARED into a Landram during trhe crash landing . Nothing could live out of that damned wreckage.

Somebody forgot to coordinate CGI with story because Circlejerk and Bonehead on camera didn't even have a scratch on them.......

So CGI sucked.............

This mess gets a big fat ZERO on the scale of 1-10.

Credit Thinker2222 for this reveiw.

One would think that if someone hated the show, they'd find something better to do with their time than to keep watching it. It takes a profound level of hate for the show, the kind of hate that consumes a person, to take the time to write a "review" that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back