• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Humor/parody: Off-duty Psi Corps member?

"If anyone knows of any reason these two should not get married, think now or forever hold your peace."

Looks kinda like Pat Tallman, doesn't she? :LOL:

Yes, Pat Tallman back in 1993.

I don't know about that. I've only ever seen her with hair in the last season(s) of B5. In 1990 remake of Night of the living Dead she had the short hairdo, as she did in The Gathering (1993), so she must've grown it out during Talia's tenureship on the show and then whacked it off again for her return, in order for her to have had that much hair in 1993.

Shame on her for aging. :p

;)

NIce work, by the way. It's very real-looking. :)

NO :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:, that's <u>not</u> what I meant. I meant <u>thinner and less voluptuous</u> in February 1993 compared to October 1995 and later (...and yes I know why.), much like Pat looked in The Gathering. Mind you, I very much like Pat, from when I first saw her in the Night of the Living Dead remake to the present.

Sheesh, who could think I was knocking Pat for aging, or anything else for that matter. :rolleyes:

I meant <u>thinner and less voluptuous</u> in February 1993 compared to October 1995 and later (...and yes I know why.)...<snip>...Sheesh, who could think I was knocking Pat for aging, or anything else for that matter.

Hate to nitpick, Mac, but...it's still about aging, as much as it is a post-pregnancy thing. Most women, as they get older, no matter how thin they were as a young woman, cannot get back to that 17-25 year old weight range.

I meant <u>thinner and less voluptuous</u> in February 1993 compared to October 1995 and later (...and yes I know why.)...<snip>...Sheesh, who could think I was knocking Pat for aging, or anything else for that matter.

Hate to nitpick, Mac, but...it's still about aging, as much as it is a post-pregnancy thing. Most women, as they get older, no matter how thin they were as a young woman, cannot get back to that 17-25 year old weight range.

Except that in no way was my comment derogatory, and that's the implication of Hyps':

"Shame on her for aging. :p"

I wouldn't want Pat to get back to her 17-25 year old weight range. She looked great in 1993, looked great in 1995 thru 1998, and to me I'm sure she'll look great when she's 90.

JMS does have a knack for picking women who still look great at 50, both Pat and Mira still look great for 50, and pretty darned good for 40 even, if they were only 40.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back