• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Farscape: Peacekeeper War pictures

You can find some promotional pictures for the upcoming Farscape miniseries here and here. Both sites claim that these are "spoiler pictures", but there really isn't anything terribly spoilerish about them, unless you want to avoid even knowing which characters and races will be showing up.

I've tried to avoid most information about the upcoming Farscape mini, but I decided to go ahead and view these pics just to give myself a little happy. Pretty nifty shots, imo.

:)

Saw the first batch earlier, but hadn't seen the 2nd. So thanks for the links.

Ben is looking as good as ever. :)

Ralee is well... god... awful. 80s' rock chick?

I think Sikozu looks pretty cool, though I prefer red hair in terms of color, but the style is wicked.

Scorpius with a big proddy thing!!!!!

Great stuff. Not sure about the 80's hair though. Ren Goetteilb, sorry, Sizoku is one of my favourite sci-fi babes. Its good to see Bracca and Stark are going to be putting in an appearance.

Sweet. Scarrans and multiple Luxans and a dude with a split face and pregnant Aeryn!

Definitely don't like the Wendy O Williams look of my darling Australian redhead, but whatever.

Do we know when this will come out? I need the last couple season 4 DVDs to come out on DVD first so I can catch up...

Sizoku looks like a totally different girl. The new hairstyle does not work; particularly now she is dressed as a peacekeeper.

Awesome! I cannot wait! :D Personally, I kinda like the new Sikosu look (the ones from production stills not the posed one with Scorpy :eek:). We all know they love that spiky, straight hair look, so this is not a big surprise to me, especially since they made it look different to Chi's and other's. Besides, we don't know why she looks different in those pics, could be a disguise thing.

We know this one picks up right where the S4 finale left us, so Sikosu's hair has to at least start like it was.

Everything looks fantastic, and it's so good to see them all back together again and lookin' hot! :D

And, yes, Ben is definately lookin' sexy and smoldering! But then, he always has. :D

I know it's probably not going to happen, but I would love for this mini-series to do so well, that they bring the series back. It was one of the worst mistakes ever made in TV and SF history IMHO to cancel it. Sadly, I feel that, at best, we might get a series of mini-series like DUNE, if we're lucky. More than likely, this will conclude the story arc and end the universe. :(

But, I will keep my hope alive that FARSCAPE will find new life in some form from this...faith does after all manage. :D

CE

Looks like we have a gen-u-wine Farscape mini series coming up. I look forward to see some first promotional trailers of this show. And I hope it will feature Crichton's humor also. Hmm... anyway, I'm not so keen on the new sequel mini-series idea which someone mentioned here.. Farscape should be like B5, with clear end. While it's still good. While it hasn't become a franchise itself.

As I recall, that split-faced alien was the one who shot Chricton and Aeryn in the finale. Sikozu was also last seen with Scorpy on a PK carrier, so that fits. I don't recall seeing any Zhaan though in those pics, as well as Commandant Cleavage (Graza) not being there.

Do we know when this will come out? I need the last couple season 4 DVDs to come out on DVD first so I can catch up...

Sci-Fi has said "4th Quarter of 2004" but hasn't gotten any more specific than that. However, I've heard rumors that it'll be October.

Nice one - thanks for those links :) I can't wait to see it when it airs!

I have to agree that I much prefered Sikozus previous hair too - not complaining though ;)

Mmmm. *drools*

I hope this comes out on a channel I can actually see -- Ben Browder is just as browderlicious as ever, isn't he, Antony?

(And he's still mine.)

And if you were following the series anyway, you could probably guess which races were gonna show up. Except for the face-picture-thing... what the hell is that?

Go Farscape!! :D :D Once again, all honour to the multitude of Scapers around the world whose constant campaigning made this mini-series completion of the saga possible .. :cool: :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back