• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Specific Stuff You'd Like JMS To Answer

I wear boxer briefs. Maybe he wore those...

Nobody wears those anymore.

Geeze, I didn't realize that even my underwear were out of fashion. But, someone must wear them - they are easy to find in stores.

I still wear boxers. Nice and breezy.

Never could stand the feeling of being down one pants-leg or the other. :wtf: Highly uncomfortable.

Agreed. That's why I go with boxer briefs.

But, AFAIK, we have no info on Vorlon gonads, so anything we say about what they wear is pure conjecture.

But, AFAIK, we have no info on Vorlon gonads, so anything we say about what they wear is pure conjecture.

Well, we might assume from the dearth of baby Vorlons that they're either uninterested in sex... or sterile. Maybe they wore tighty whiteys for too long.

I still wear boxers. Nice and breezy.

Never could stand the feeling of being down one pants-leg or the other. :wtf: Highly uncomfortable.

Agreed. That's why I go with boxer briefs.

What are boxer briefs? Isn't the choice briefs (tidy whiteys) or boxers?

Tentacles. With boxers, the tentacles go down one pant leg or the other.

Last edited:

Boxer briefs are made out of the same stretchy fabric as briefs. But, they are cut longer in the leg, and looser in the crotch, than briefs, like boxers. Best of both worlds!

I haven't bought white undies since I started doing my own laundry. Colored briefs can be washed with your jeans... :D

On another thread we were talking about Delenn's rings, and how that whole thread was evidently dropped before the show went to series, but we'd like to know what all that was about - particularly what the "Black Ring" was for.

When I interviewed JMS earlier this year, I did get him to answer some of my long-standing questions about the Technomages (Mr. Abut and the Ikaran Warrior were not Technomages, he told me, and the "Mr. Jones" mentioned in the series bible, but never seen in the show wasn't one either, though he declined to tell me what Mr. Jones was, exactly.)

This got me to thinking, "Hey, let's make up a list of specific stuff we'd like to ask JMS about."

So: Number One:

1) What was Delen's Black Ring for, and how would it have played out in the series?
2) When is the long-in-production Graphic Novel due to come out? What's the holdup?
3) What did you have in mind for "The Hand" from Legend of the Rangers?

Go ahead and post your own questions! It'd be interesting to see what we're interested in, *and* who knows - some of us might have the answers already.

It is not a question about B5 or the graphical novels or any of his particular projects, but more a general question that I'd have for him, I think.

Namely: what would your dream collaboration be? With an author or producer or artist or historical figure, whatever.

You may now get back to the pressing question at hand.

Forgive the interruption.

Boxer briefs are made out of the same stretchy fabric as briefs. But, they are cut longer in the leg, and looser in the crotch, than briefs, like boxers. Best of both worlds!

Ah, I never knew! I'll have to try 'em. :thumbsup: :cool:

I haven't bought white undies since I started doing my own laundry. Colored briefs can be washed with your jeans... :D

As a Vorlon, I prefer the "order" of white undies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back