• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Why are they showing episodes like this?

fiorbitleeds

Does anyone know why they are currently showing 2 slightly separate (by only several episodes) issues of B5 on British TV (on FX and FX HD) at one time? :brickwall:

It's most disconcerting and rather annoying as you just get settled into one storyline at 8 and 9 o'clock in the morning and then have to pick up a slightly advanced storyline at 4 the next morning for our next session of watching!! :eek:

Now, don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining that I'm getting two sessions of B5 a day - although I wish one of them wasn't 4 in the morning!!! but surely they could have arranged the scheduling a little better so we didnt have this confusing "crossover"of stories!!

Come on FX - sort yourselves out - a big company like you should be ashamed! :guffaw:

The times I've seen what your describing, the channel was usually doing two separate runs. For instance if a show was on Tues at 8 PM and again at midnight, if you looked at all of the Tues. at 8PM showings, they'd be in order and all of the midnight showings would also be in order but not necessarily in synch with the 8PM episodes.

Jan

Come on FX - sort yourselves out - a big company like you should be ashamed! :guffaw:

It is sorted out ... they are two separate runs of the show, each showing the episodes in the correct order. Prior to this, they ran the show weekday evenings as one run and weekend mornings as another. The audience only needs to follow one of the runs to get the show in full. I imagine FX assumes (quite rightly) that the majority of the viewers won't be interested in tuning into the same show twice every day just to follow the story through to a conclusion.

And just think how fortunate we are in the UK to have (at present) a continually rolling, consistently, chronologically shown B5 (and twice over) :). Some countries aren't getting this delight atm at all.

@ GH: Talking of `delightful`, I find your constantly moving avatar on one of the other B5 forum sites delightfully mesmerising :thumbsup:.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back