• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Shameless self-promotion

Jan

Regular
Sorry for the crass commercial message but I've got some Ebay auctions going since I'm as they say 'between engagements' at the moment. Some really cool B5 ship pins and a copy of Volume 15 from the Babylon 5 Scripts of JMS are up now with more to come.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/janmschroeder

Bid early, bid high and bid often! Thanks!

Jan

Someone's going to make Jan some money. I wasn't willing to bid high enough to even have a shot at the Shadow pin. :rommie:

Best of luck with it, Jan. :bolian:

That would sound promising, but I suspect each will go for higher than about $30.00, which is pretty much what I set for myself as a highest bid.

But the point of an auction is to make money, I'm really more glad that you're making some. You've served JMS and B5 for years, it's nice if you can get a few dollars out of it to help you offset the .... gads probably hundreds... of dollars you've spent on it. :LOL:

;)

Thanks, Hyp. The funny thing about much of the B5 stuff I've got is that I scooped it up due to its coolness but then never did anything with it! Like these pins. They'd look cool on my con bags or wearing them to conventions but, nope, I never did anything with them at all. Oh well, at least they're around now when I can use the extra cash. I find I'm enjoying it so I may wander around the house to see what else I can list.

Jan

Thanks, Hyp. The funny thing about much of the B5 stuff I've got is that I scooped it up due to its coolness but then never did anything with it! Like these pins. They'd look cool on my con bags or wearing them to conventions but, nope, I never did anything with them at all. Oh well, at least they're around now when I can use the extra cash. I find I'm enjoying it so I may wander around the house to see what else I can list.

Jan

Hard to believe that the final edition of Babylon 5/Crusade magazine (#24) didn't sell.

Hard to believe that the final edition of Babylon 5/Crusade magazine (#24) didn't sell.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised about that myself. Oh well. The good news is that I got offered a job and start next Wednesday so some financial pressure is off.

Jan

That is excellent news, Jan! This isn't the easiest time to get a new job, so many congratulation-izings. :bolian:

Thanks, Hyp, I appreciate it. This looks ideal in that it'll be interesting, has new things to learn and it's less than 5 miles from home!

Jan

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back