• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favourite minor character?

Favourite minor character?

• Zathras

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Cartagia

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Ta'lon

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • N'grath

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Corwin

• William Edgars

• Lise Hampton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neroon

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Sebastian

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We all have a favourite. Who (or what) is yours? Add more if I have left someone out, which I'm sure I have.

Only you (and perhaps the forum moderator) can add more. It's your poll, and you probably have to add before anybody votes.

I'd suggest adding Dr. Hobbes and Number One (Tessa Halloran, her character's real name.) Hope I spelled it correctly.

I guess Na'Toth and Marcus aren't minor enough.

Of the above listed, Ta'Lon's my favorite.

Of one-epsidoe characters, I'd probably go with Sebastian.

Tough choice: Ta'Lon, Neroon, Zathras,GKE (Er...I Mean Cartagia)...

Neroon, he's not seen in many episodes, but, his character goes through great growth

Guys, no-one's clicking on the poll, just posting answers.
Can you please select your choice from the poll (top of the post when you click it)?
Thx
TH

My favorite character (and actor, I must admit) in a one-shot appearance is Harriman Gray, the telepath in the episode, "Eyes". He was played by Jeffery Combs, who appeared in ST: DS9 as Weyoun, the creepy Founders' minion, and he was also in a ST:Voyager episode, I think the one where Seven of Nine has been kidnapped to perform in a gladiatorial-type entertainment. He can play creepy along with the best of them.

Can you please select your choice from the poll (top of the post when you click it)?
Thx
TH

There was the possibility raised, in the first few posts, of you adding other names to the list. I can't speak for anyone else, but I was holding off to see if that was going to happen or not.

OK, well I'd prefer if people could do it this way: if the character they want to votre for is on the list, vote. If not, post. Either way we can tally up the scores, but if I keep adding character after character the list is never going to be finished. There are so many minor characters on B5, and in the end no-one would vote.

Zathras seems to be the favouite at the moment, from what I can see...

Thx
TH

:devil::rolleyes: Kidz these days, cant add.:rolleyes::p As of this moment in time, there are 16 votes and 14 posts.:devil: Don't conflate threadviews with # of viewers.;)

Zathras will win. Zathras always wins. And Zathras always will. Zathras not happy, but what can Zathras do. Zathras needs... that wrench.:devil:

Of those listed I chose Cartagia (Corwin a distant 2nd).
My favorite minor character was "Minister"...great actor, great role, great performance.

Ooh, yeah. I love contrasting his first appearance in "The Quality of Mercy," where he's a total goof, to his final scenes... "But I am still Centauri."

Is there a minor character in B5?

Anyhow, I always liked Neroon, but like most of the listed "minor characters", they become pivotal in moving a certain plot forward, and thus becoming key characters.

I would have to echo the vote for Minister even though he is not on the list

If the question focused on recurring characters, I would be hard pressed to pick between Morden and Bester; I enjoyed watching villainous characters who could still have some depth and weight.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back