• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Primeval S4

Sindatur

Regular
S4 on BBC America begins Airing New Year's Day, same Day as it starts in Britain

Edited: Cleaned up the Typos/duplications caused by the cat, LOL

Last edited:
I still miss the chemistry between Douglas Henshall and Lucy Brown :-( *sniff*
Yes, they were great, but, I've always liked the other two (Abby and Colon) and the Bossman too, so, it still holds my interest

Laila's gone too, isn't she?

I like Jason Flemyng (Flyming?) and the Military guy, too, though...So, I'm open to what the new Season may offer

Last edited:
I liked Steven right off the bat but then my opinion of him started to decline... & then I got ticked that he was with that guys wife, she was a biotch.

Anyway... since I'm not British, I had no idea who Hannah Spearritt was and after seeing how hot she was I was extremely glad I took the time to watch a couple episodes of the show.

I liked Steven right off the bat but then my opinion of him started to decline... & then I got ticked that he was with that guys wife, she was a biotch.

Yeah, kinda similar to how I felt about the character. The more screentime he occupied, the more narcissistic he seemed.

Latest posts

Members online

Back