• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 Trading Cards

I was looking through a web page that claimed that the parrllel set to season 5 set had two autographs that were not included in the original press release they were Dana Barron who portrayed Lauren Ashley and another character who I can't remember.Does anyone know if this trading card actually exists ?I have never seen it not even a picture .

I was looking through a web page that claimed that the parrllel set to season 5 set had two autographs that were not included in the original press release they were Dana Barron who portrayed Lauren Ashley and another character who I can't remember.Does anyone know if this trading card actually exists ?I have never seen it not even a picture .

So now fourteen years after this question was asked Looney discovered it while wandering through the threads. At first I thought, "Could this be real?" Then I discovered what the likely answer was when I realized the name was "Dana Baron". My guess is the confusion over this is because of The Complete Babylon 5 Trading Card Series from Rittenhouse Archives 2002 featured an autographed card from BLAIRE BARON, Carolyn Sykes in THE GATHERING (1993). SO I am sure Shaal Mayan is still waiting all of these years later for an answer and I think I can confirm this is that answer. :guffaw:

BTW, there should be a Dana Baron autographed card, but it would be in the NEVER RELEASED or PLANNED Crusade Trading Card Series. :(

Looking for anyone out there who can confirm this.

17 years ago I purchased the upper corner signed Season 4 Richard Biggs Autograph. I believe the Seller admitted the corner signed auto was NOT one they pulled from a pack, but rather one that Biggs signed at a convention, which is why I only paid $10.00. Back then the info I found said that all of the autographs outside the signature box, with the exception of Bill Mumy, were blanks given to the actor to sign at conventions with the stipulation that they sign them outside the signature box. I have no idea why Mumy signed above the signature box, but I know that is a genuine pack pulled signature because it is the first pack pulled signature I ever pulled from a pack - back on the day that series was released. My guess in Mumy didn't want to conform to the confines of the box. :LOL:

Anyway, I know there aren't many trading card collector's around the B5 boards anymore, but if one should happen upon this message I sure would like confirmation that they did indeed pull one of the upper corner signed Biggs cards from a pack. I tried to help someone on eBay clarify that what they were selling was not a pack pulled card. They said they pulled it from a pack. I noticed Jeff Allender's House of Checklists has it listed as a variant. I am worried that there is some revisionist history going on out there and people are being convinced of something that isn't true, ie that these corner autographs were in packs - something I highly doubt, but would love to hear is true. I need someone trustworthy to admit they pulled one from a pack because I am not going to start buying those packs to try to pull one myself. :guffaw:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back