• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season 4 Release Date Change?

UPDATE: Ingram has changed the release date on their Web site to January 6th. It looks like it's official.

Right, and Dave Lambert, who runs www.tvshowsondvd.com sent me the full WB dealer's spec sheet on the title, which gives an "order by" date in December - which makes sense if dealers want to have the set on the shelf for an early January release date. This is probably where the December date came from. As for November date - some data entry clerk at Ingram probably typed in the date for some other WB release that was on the same data sheet he/she was working from, and Ingram's customer's automatically picked it up.

Regards,

Joe

Yes isn't it?? :(
I notice that all the on-line retailers have now got the message and changed their listings to Jan 6th.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(

I am glad for one it will be coming after the holiday that way I can needle someone to give me a gift certificate to some electronics store so that I can get it as an after xmas gift.

Back