• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

User Titles

I think Ranger should be one of the higher ones. I wouldn't mind being called a lurker at this point or something else. Just think Ranger is too noble for a low post count.

I agree. I think Psycops are the lowest of the low! No offense to anyone with that title...:D

I don't mind my title, technomange... err, I mean Technomage. :D

None taken, but I think something like Home Guard or Night Watch would be at least as low.

As low, but with less power, and less cognizance of what they were really doing, thus a bit less low from my standpoint, but I can see the opposite opinion as reasonable as well.

I agree. I think Psycops are the lowest of the low! No offense to anyone with that title...:D

I think it would be kinda cool if we could choose, for each new statis level we achieved; ether a good side, neutral or a bad side (Each time)... For example:
Vorlon vs Shadow
Ranger vs Drakh
Technomage vs Monk (or Traveler)
Narn Ambassador vs Centauri Ambassador
Pak'ma'ra vs Brakiri
Giam vs Drazi
B-5 Security vs Lurker
etc... etc...

Just food for thought... :) List not in proper sequence nor includes all levels and some of the ones I listed are not on the list yet, atleast I haven't scene them any way.

Last edited:

I think it would be kinda cool if we could choose, for each new statis level we achieved; ether a good side, neutral or a bad side (Each time)... For example:

...or their opposite number, the other side of the coin:
Galen vs. Lyta Alexander (i.e. Super-Mage vs. Super-Teep)
Technomage vs Psi Cop

I think Ranger should be one of the higher ones. I wouldn't mind being called a lurker at this point or something else. Just think Ranger is too noble for a low post count.

Awe sweetie...you`re always noble to me....:)

...or their opposite number, the other side of the coin:
Galen vs. Lyta Alexander (i.e. Super-Mage vs. Super-Teep)
Technomage vs Psi Cop

I thought about taking it that deep but I worried about the list becoming much to huge to reach the top; making it seem horrendously far away to the poor newbies. But ohhhhhh my gosh, when you did reach the top you'd feel like........We'll like your king of the world. Excuse the Titanic expression. VERY COOL NOTION!!! :cool:

Last edited:

Vorlon vs Shadow
Ranger vs Drakh
Narn Ambassador vs Centauri Ambassador
Pak'ma'ra vs Brakiri
Giam vs Drazi
B-5 Security vs Lurker
etc... etc...

Just food for thought... :) List not in proper sequence nor includes all levels and some of the ones I listed are not on the list yet, atleast I haven't scene them any way.

That won't work. The software will only allow one designation for post count. The only way to get around that is manually created designations such as Administrator and moderator are.

I'm sure it would driv admin crazy changing all the names for the others. Not going to happen.

Now what can be done if Markas and Antony want to is have more designations along the scale and incorporate both hero and villian in it. Essentially a finer version of what they already do.

vous devriez être cher ... fier que je mets `t accordent des compliments légèrement..:)

That won't work. The software will only allow one designation for post count. The only way to get around that is manually created designations such as Administrator and moderator are.

I'm sure it would driv admin crazy changing all the names for the others. Not going to happen.

No, we don't want crazy admins. Some of us are just barely hanging on as it is. ;)

Now what can be done if Markas and Antony want to is have more designations along the scale and incorporate both hero and villian in it. Essentially a finer version of what they already do.

I am sure that we are open to suggestions. I don't know that we will take a single one of them, but suggest away. ;)

And 2 things:

1) Antony is the board owner and Kribu and I are admins.
2) This is a mod/admin joint and we don't spend time differentiating the roles.

I thought about taking it that deep but I worried about the list becoming much to huge to reach the top; making it seem horrendously far away to the poor newbies.

Not necessarily. The number of posts between levels could be smaller.

But ohhhhhh my gosh, when you did reach the top you'd feel like........We'll like your on top of the world. Excuse the Titanic expression. VERY COOL NOTION!!! :cool:

That was "...king of the world." "Top of the world." is from "White Heat" (1949). ;) Jimmy Cagney, "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"

Oh, I've seen this before. If I may. Just enjoy the designations and see the difference in them. You will drive yourselves crazy making a contest out of it.

Yeah, I know. Just throwing ideas around.

Right, but which would be a higher post count, hero, I guess.

Lyta Alexander, Super-Teep
Galen
Psi Cop
Technomage - Member of The Circle
Commercial Teep
Technomage

Last edited:

*** Just spotted the input by Markas: Oh well.... We were all just brainstorming away.... Whatever you do is cool with me Markas I'm just thankful the B-5 site exists.***

Last edited:
I think we should all be bad :devil:

Spawn of Morden
Goblyn
Zener
Streibs
Spitfire
Warrior of Darkness
Battlecrab
Drakh
Planet killer
Shadow

No, we don't want crazy admins. Some of us are just barely hanging on as it is. ;)

You mean crazier admins. Oh and you can blame the mods for coming up with the titles and levels. ;) I won't name names right now. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back