• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

User Titles

Hmm mentioning no names but do you think that the reason somebody keeps setting off idealogical stink bombs in the forums is a subconscious attempt to boost their title?;)

It's not subconscious. He's doing that on purpose. ;)

So, for the sake of recounting, in the quest to discover all the new titles, not counting the mod and admin titles, the following have been found (presented in order that they were posted by their discoverers).

Techno-mage
Psi Cop
Telepath
Ambassador
Vorlon
Ranger
Lurker

A few more to go!

I think Ranger should be one of the higher ones. I wouldn't mind being called a lurker at this point or something else. Just think Ranger is too noble for a low post count.

Did somebody say 100,000 posts? Challenge accepted!

*throws down a box of gauntlets*

Of course, I was already headed that way to begin with, so there goes the fun in all that... Yes.

Re: By the numbers

Vacantlook said:
I'm implying nothing. I did not imply anything then and am not implying anything now.
I love that line from the show. It is both deep and funny at the same time. Very cool Vacant look well done.

Last edited:
Re: By the numbers

Crazyhorse said:
So 50,000 to be a Shadow I wonder how I'll get that. :p

Post the letter 'C' for Crazyhorse (and nothing else) 50,000 times.... Hah
JUST KIDDING..... NAAAAAAAAAh... That would get you kicked off....

This was a very cool idea Markas, I feel like a guppy trying to make it to whale hood in swim class. YET MUCH COOLER. Wow Vorlon huh?......
Gosh... I can see this is going to be awhile...... Babbleon here we come.:beer:

Apart of me wants to know when we will get it and a part of me also likes the surprise idea. It's a tare but it does seem like setting goals to achieve them might actually increase forum use so that's a good thing. So I say post it. ;)

Cor. Another 3600. If only I had the time and patience for Babbleon.

Unless, of course, I get to be a pet project again...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back