• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

User Titles

Markas

His Majesty
New B5-based user titles have been rolled out. We hope you enjoy them. Do you want the categories posted, or would you all rather be surprised?

I say it should be a game for them; they must come and post and figure out the various titles (mostly because I can so sometimes enjoy seeing people trying to figure stuff out). If they don't get it after a week, then post them. That is, if anyone wants to try to figure them all out.

Aw nuts I'm a Psi Cop and it looks like I'm stuck that way for some time to come... seeing as some people are way ahead of me in posts and are still with the Corps.

Aw nuts I'm a Psi Cop and it looks like I'm stuck that way for some time to come... seeing as some people are way ahead of me in posts and are still with the Corps.

Yeah, same here. Bummer. ....but 110 more after this and I'm a Techno-mage. :)

I believe we have only one titled Vorlon at this point, and that is GKKR. RW would be, but alas...he is a mod. :D

So, for the sake of recounting, in the quest to discover all the new titles, not counting the mod and admin titles, the following have been found (presented in order that they were posted by their discoverers).

Techno-mage
Psi Cop
Telepath
Ambassador
Vorlon
Ranger
Lurker

A few more to go!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back