• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

SaveMyShow.com - 86% want "Jeremiah" cancelled

Re: SaveMyShow.com - 86% want \"Jeremiah\" cancelled

I did my part to undo this misjustice
but don't take it all to serious. 25 people voted against.

I'm more /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif than /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif -- I mean, we are getting a second season /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif But it is odd that people who happen by the site hate the show enough to vote against it rather than like it enough to vote for it.

Man thats some irony. A site called SAVEmyshow polling to get one cancelled. Either way, yea it doesnt look like 25 people voting against it are going to be enough to tip the scales and cancel season 2. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The temporary result of the poll looks a lot better now /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've cast my vote to save the show, twice. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It has an IP check so I hope you did so from 2 different PC's
I'm gonna vote again from school tomorrow in recess /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes, I voted from two different computers at work.

Make that three - /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That's the spirit /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Yay! 55% for Jeremiah staying on the air.

Well, going to vote right now. This is my favorite show. I can't have enough of it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That poll was probably started 6 months ago, and the fact that when we stumbled across it, it only had 35 votes on it, means its not a very good site for figuring out this sort of thing. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back