• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Let's cast a B5 movie

Re: Let\'s cast a B5 movie

. . .Jim Carrey as Marcus Cole . . .

Don't forget Al Roker - the incredible shrinking man - as Vir Cotto - the incredible shrinking ambassador. :)

Eliza Dushku as a Psi Cop intern:
b5_dushku425.jpg

Well, I haven't paid attention to this thread over the past few days as it's been running, but as I just browsed through it, I must say that I love that picture of and idea of Eliza Dushku as a psicop! Totally kickass!

And the White Stars would be the ship from Futurama. (can you tell I like Matt Groening?) :cool:

Kevin Costner as Sheridan
Bruce Willis as Garabaldi
Meg Ryan as Delenn
Russell Crowe as G'Kar
Colin Firth as Londo
Jessica Alba as Ivanova

AND

The Baldwin Brothers as Zathras and his kin

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bwaahhaaa (Oatley gives the evil laugh, and twirls his moustache, as he walks off...)

Kevin Costner as Sheridan
Bruce Willis as Garabaldi
Meg Ryan as Delenn
Russell Crowe as G'Kar
Colin Firth as Londo
Jessica Alba as Ivanova

AND

The Baldwin Brothers as Zathras and his kin
Oatley,

I think the point was to identify cast positions for GUEST STARRING ROLES. If there is a B5 feature film they would not cast regular characters with people other than whom have been playing it unless something drastic got in the way. JMS wouldn't want it, and neither would the fans.

Along those lines, I still say Jessica Alba and Eliza Dushku would fit in nicely as a supporting cast :)

I'd like to see William Shatner as the Psi Corps' liaison officer with the Shadows. :devil: He and Bester would be enemies.
Leonard Nimoy as a level-headed leader in the telepath underground, that would look out for the rights of both telepaths and mundanes, be against voilent action, and be less annoying than Byron. :p

And, what about Nicole Kidman? Since she's been in every third movie for the past five years we need to consider her. Shall we offer her the role of Lyta? But first we need to clear it with Joe DeMartino.

. . . ducks and runs . . .

Okay Recoil, we all know that NO ONE could play the parts better than Bruce, Mira, Andreas etc; the POINT is not to take this thread seriously, have some fun & say who you would LIKE to see in the roles. Speaking of which, how about Lucy Lawless as Ivanova, complete with the attitude & the ring-toss thingy? ;)

And, what about Nicole Kidman? ... Shall we offer her the role of Lyta?

Oh, c'mon, didn't you see how fetching Pat looked in the intro to S4? :D Who could ever want to see anyone else in that role?

However, should Pat be unwilling or unavailable, Nicole Kidman is one of the very few women in the world I would accept as a substitute. :) (Julianne Moore is another. :D)

And if we're going to replace Mira (which would be a crime) I vote for Sela Ward just 'cause I've always thought she was hot.

Regards,

Joe

At last, something Joe and I agree completely on... Julianne Moore. :eek: :D ;) :D

How about Jack Nicholson as Bester?
Nick Nolte as G'Kar
Richard Simmons as Zathras
Jesse Ventura as Garibaldi
Ian McKellan as a Vorlon
Christopher Lee as head of Psycorps
Patrick McGoohan as G'Quon
Christopher Lambert as Zathras
Sean Penn as David Sheridan
Meryl Streep as Lady Morella

Okay, on which was I kidding, and which serious? :p

All I have been able to think about since Oatley1 mentioned Kevin Costner as Sheridan is the much awaited
Dances With Vorlons

Or maybe it is Bruce Willis as Garibalbi whispering to Zack on Sheridan's return from Za'Ha"Dum...
"I see dead people..."
;)

HEY! I was serious about that one. Although I know he would never do it, I think Lambert would make an excellent Zathras! I WAS kidding about Richard Simmons as Zathras. :p

Back