• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Bruce Boxleitner to be in 'Heroes'

I might watch Heroes again some day if I get around to reviewing it some years down the line. But, I have no inclination to watch it anymore, not even the hotness that is Kristen Bell can draw me in.

Honestly? I know a lot of women who don't get into sci-fi. They want Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and romantic comedies in movies.

A few years ago, I went to see "Contact" with a lady from work and when the movie was over, she said, "So Jodi Foster's dad was an alien?"

Some people just can't wrap their heads around certain concepts. She only went to see Matthew Mc. in it, hoping she'd get a glimpse of his bum or him doing a slow-motion abs-shot.

I do have some friends who are really into sci-fi, but they're all nerds like me and darn proud of it.

A few years ago, I went to see "Contact" with a lady from work and when the movie was over, she said, "So Jodi Foster's dad was an alien?"

This reminds me of the time when I first watched "The Matrix" in a cinema with some friends.When we went out of the cinema a guy sincerely asked:"OK it was a good movie but what the hell was the Matrix".;)

Alluveal you're right that some women don't understand Sci Fi but it's the same with some men.I think it's not about the gender but the ability of the person to imagine something more different and abstract than the world around us.

Without going too far into Heroes and my love/hate relationship with the whole thing, it sure was nice to see Boxleitner doing his stuff. I hope he'll be revealed as somesorta mastermind, an Anti-Sheridan if you please :)

Gee, think we'll ever see Bruce again?

And did anyone notice Andrea Thompson is appearing in those goofy Heroes webisodes starring Santiago?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back