• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

If You Want More B5 - you can help!

Jan

Regular
JMS has posted to ask us to show our strength:

J. Michael Straczynski
@straczynski

The fate of the #Babylon5 pilot may be decided end of this month. Though much of
@TheCW was bought by @NXSTMediaGroup the decision also rests heavily with
@WarnerbrosTV . If fans want to show their support for B5 & let them know you want this to happen, now is the time #B5onCWin23

Please use the hashtag and @ those companies and don't stop! We can show that we're an untapped audience.

(Not inviting discussion of what you want - if you want anything, please do this. Otherwise, don't. Thanks.)

ETA: Trending at #3 in the US and #5 in the UK under Entertainment!

JMS just posted that we hit #1!! Well done and let's keep going!

Last edited:
Tweeted to support #B5onCWin23. Still number 2 here in the UK, quite amazing given the Queen's funeral going on at the same time, just shows the support B5 has always had over here. Hopefully WB are watching!

have been retweeting since the call dropped on twitter.

let us hope someone somewhere in a position of influence is watching and taking note.

Looks like the message got through. Now we wait.

J. Michael Straczynski
@straczynski
·
1h
#B5onCWin23

Where we are: The message has been received.

I am: Supremely thankful to everyone who stepped up and let your voice be heard.

What happens now: We wait for the future to reveal itself.

Thank you all once again.

jms

Crap, we only had 24 hours for that? I am sorry, I don’t use Twitter so it took awhile for me to recover my account. I hope it worked!

Crap, we only had 24 hours for that? I am sorry, I don’t use Twitter so it took awhile for me to recover my account. I hope it worked!

A lot of folks are still doing it so feel free to keep it up! Can't hurt!

It would give me something to do with my newly recovered Twitter account. :rommie:

One thing I did was search on that hashtag and retweet a bunch. Fun to see what people said and amplify it, too. Have fun!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back