• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Titles of Old Polls

Chilli

High Treason Prevention Officer
I've noticed recently that something is odd with the titles of old polls. Nothing that actually causes any problems, but it is kind of confusing at times.

It seems to me that the tiles of basically all older polls have been messed up. You really notice it in the on-topic forum, when you look at the titles of various episode discussion thread polls. (index)

Also, the options seem a bit messed up on some. Some polls that should not be public (as in .. who voted for what) are, to some degree.

Any clue what is going on?

Yeah, I mentioned it in the preface to the EpDis Index thread when I put it up. I noticed the polling irregularities when I was checking to make sure I had gotten my links right. My best guess is that something wonky happened when the board was ported over to the new vBulletin software that we use now.

I've noticed recently that something is odd with the titles of old polls. Nothing that actually causes any problems, but it is kind of confusing at times.

It seems to me that the tiles of basically all older polls have been messed up.

Wonder if it's fixable, at least for the Poll Titles?

It's not really THAT big a deal, as generally, the poll's point is in the respective thread's title, or in the first post. It just .. looks a bit odd.

It is obviously Joe's job but he is sort of busy.

Kick one of the lazy admin buggers up the arse and get them to cover.

I happen to know Markas loves to help out ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Back