• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Depressed

No...you're not the only one...I just think that most of us are content with the fact that we seem to have dodged a bad movie bullet and that due to that fact, it's actually best that this incarnation died.

I deeply believe that a B5 film will happen...this just wasn't the right version.

As many have said...I'd rather no B5 film (for now) than the bad, Hollywoodized version they were trying to foist on us.

CE

Star,

I fully agree with colonyearth.

We rather have no feature film than one with silly recasting. Would you enjoy the movie if Delenn were acted by Julia Roberts? Or Sheridan by Tom Cruise?

For sure I would be so mad about it, that I would not enjoy.

I am sure that JMS has something good that it will inform in a near future.

Meanwhile, let´s go an see how good will be the Episode 3 of Star Wars.

Have a nice day,

Cadu
Zahadum

Am I the only one who finds himself depressed over the demise of TMoS? I had such high hopes.....
Depressed? No. Disappointed? Yes.

But, like many others, I'd rather not have it if it wasn't going to be done right.

No...you're not the only one...I just think that most of us are content with the fact that we seem to have dodged a bad movie bullet and that due to that fact, it's actually best that this incarnation died.

I deeply believe that a B5 film will happen...this just wasn't the right version.

As many have said...I'd rather no B5 film (for now) than the bad, Hollywoodized version they were trying to foist on us.

CE

I feel the same way. It's depressing, but at least we didn't get a lousy film with a new cast. I hope we don't have to wait too much longer for a film, but not if they ruin it.

Tammy

Better yet, wait a few months and go see Firefly in September.

I plan to. Firefly ended up being a pleasant surprise. I didn't like it at first, but once I went back & watched the DVDs, I thought it was great. I just wish that B5 had had it as easy, though. Firefly didn't even have one full season, but it all ready has a feature-film coming out. Why can't B5 get that kind of treatment, especially since it went 5 seasons? :confused:

Tammy

Firefly didn't even have one full season, but it all ready has a feature-film coming out. Why can't B5 get that kind of treatment, especially since it went 5 seasons?

Tell me about it! Le sigh!

Why can't B5 get that kind of treatment, especially since it went 5 seasons? :confused:

Perhaps we should see it like this: B5 doesn't need a movie to wrap it up, since it got to run for 5 full seasons. I still would like a movie though...

Imagine how cool B5 would have been had it had the episodic budget that Firefly or Battlestar Galactica had/have! They both have some real nice production value, at least to this layperson's eyes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back