• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

EpDis: Sleeping In Light

EpDis: Sleeping In Light

• A -- Excellent

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • B -- Good

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • C -- Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D -- Poor

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • F -- Failure

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
For this one there should be one other choice: Superlative. It never loses it's power over me.

Jan

There should be a rule on these threads that if someone votes one of the acknowledged best episodes of the series as an 'F' they should at least have the stones to explain why they think that.

All in the interests of lively discussion you understand ... :p

There should be a rule on these threads that if someone votes one of the acknowledged best episodes of the series as an 'F' they should at least have the stones to explain why they think that.

All in the interests of lively discussion you understand ... :p

Agreed! How could anybody give SiL an F?

I have to be honest and say that I did consider (for about 1 millisecond) giving it an "F", just to be contrary. And when I voted I saw that someone else had beaten me to it.

Me! because I was bored and was tired of seeing nobody vote "F" :p

That's no reason to vote an F. You vote what you think it actually deserves. Otherwise, you skew the results.

See how these Vorlons try and undermine us?

Watch out for them,they are sneaky :p

:LOL:

Us? You and Mindwalker? But you gave it a B.

Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be the least bit serious about any of this.

:D I'm with the guy who said there needs to be a higher rating than an "A"! What can you say about Sleeping in the Light, oh my gosh....

It always amazes me, it always makes me cry... How can something I've seen that many times still make me cry?? :D That's how good it is!

Ahead of Deep Space Nine's Series Finale and even Voyager..let's hope that the new Battlestar Galactica can have the same success as B5 with it's Series Finale.

Easily one of the greatest bittersweet bookend to one of the greatest shows ever on television. You can't help getting teary eyed and/or crying when seeing both Sheridan and B5 pass away. The fact that it's the only episode that is directed by JMS and that it's the only episode not to have beginning credits and music.

I'm getting emotional right now just rating this one. Wow! What an episode! Just the music alone makes this a very very bittersweet episode...I just wish Crusade could come back...I know B5 had 5 seasons and is complete but I still miss it very very much...

Alex

Hi Alex, welcome to the site. I'm in Sacramento, as well.

Hey there fellow Sacramento neighbor. Is there a B5 fan club that people can join? My wife was thinking of creating a V fan club which would include B5 of course..who knows..anyways thoughts anyone?

Hey there fellow Sacramento neighbor. Is there a B5 fan club that people can join? My wife was thinking of creating a V fan club which would include B5 of course..who knows..anyways thoughts anyone?

I'm not aware of one. Where at in South Sac? I live a few blocks away from Fox40

I'm not aware of one. Where at in South Sac? I live a few blocks away from Fox40

Hey there Sindatur:

Just letting you know that I live off of Hwy 99 at the Mack Road exit..do you know where the intersection of Gerber and Power Inn. I live in that area..if not it's close to Florin Road..only about 6 minutes away from 80 and 50. Even if that's too far away from you a fan club we could centralize around downtown or something like that.

Alex

Latest posts

Members online

Back