• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Scripts of J. Michael Straczynski

B5Lover29

Hey everyone!

I am trying to find The Scripts of J. Michael Straczynski, but they're like ... almost $2,000 to purchase them from Amazon and all the links I've seen online to Straczynski's original site that sold them are dead.

So! Maybe someone in the forum knows where I could find them for a much lower price, etc.?

Yes, they're out of print on the B5 books site, though they've sometimes bought back collections and made them available. I'm afraid the secondary market is the only way at the moment. There was (I'm pretty sure) a full set on Ebay last week with starting bids of only $10 each or so. The only one I followed was Voume 15 and that sold for over $200.00.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Yes there were many listed two weeks ago with an opening bid of $9.99. I won a few of those auctions for that price, but the Seller relisted the unsold books. Thursday night what was left sold for about $26 each - some more, some a slightly less. I was very lucky.

Yes, they're out of print on the B5 books site, though they've sometimes bought back collections and made them available. I'm afraid the secondary market is the only way at the moment. There was (I'm pretty sure) a full set on Ebay last week with starting bids of only $10 each or so. The only one I followed was Voume 15 and that sold for over $200.00.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Thank you for the info! I also checked on Ebay after I posted here. You're right, the secondary market seems to be the only way to go at the moment.

Yes there were many listed two weeks ago with an opening bid of $9.99. I won a few of those auctions for that price, but the Seller relisted the unsold books. Thursday night what was left sold for about $26 each - some more, some a slightly less. I was very lucky.

Wow ... $9.99 for one volume sounds like a total steal! Congrats on snatching a few of them up!

Wow ... $9.99 for one volume sounds like a total steal! Congrats on snatching a few of them up!

Yes like I said I was very lucky. By the way, welcome to B5TV B5Lover29. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

Back