• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

G'Kar 'Trading Card' Up At SciFi.com

Re: G\'Kar \'Trading Card\' Up At SciFi.com

I was always impressed with the way they stretched the dollar with B5. As I said, they're community theater at heart... please your audience as much as possible for mere pennies! And get stressed out doing it!

Yeah, the CGI looks wonderful.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dark Lord:
I am in fact very curious as to the budget for the movie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Reportedly $4 million. The previous movies were all slightly under $3 million.

------------------
"Where? I don't see any guys; Just perverts!" (hear it)
-- Akane Tendo, "School is a Battlefield!", Ranma 1/2

drakh@spamcop.net

Not too bad a sum.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drakh:
Reportedly $4 million. The previous movies were all slightly under $3 million.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had estimated as much but with the more visuals I was beginning to think it was much more. Just seems beyond belief that something with that kind of budget can get feature film like shots.
smile.gif

------------------
Marc Cosgrove

"From chaos, order came. As was inevitable." -Summoning light

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Dark Lord wrote:

G'Kar card - LMAO... I will die of laughter if it turns out it was Dean using his changeling net.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I loved it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It will definitely be among the classics:

Beep beep with Garibaldi.
The elevator scene with Londo.
Discusssions about breen.
"Go repress someone else."
"Do you want to be president? Fine, let's eat."

well jms is god!!

but yes, it's amazing what B5 had shown that tv can do on a budget

------------------
"Will you follow me into fire? Into storm, into darkness, into death?!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back