• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Bruce signs up to tr2n

Well finally it happened a few days ago but I didn't see a thread so thought as an Introduction of myself to the forums I would let you all know that Bruce Boxleitner has signed on to the tron sequel TR2N, so along with jeff bridges the casting is pretty much there for the main characters. This is excellent news as far as I am concerned, and with the sneek peak we had of TR2N this looks more and more like being true to the original than I had previously thought. :thumbsup:

Wow, original cast members in a sequel/reboot this many years afterwords? That almost never happens! Good news though.

I was pretty young when I saw Tron. Young enough to think that it was philosophical.

:LOL:

It was fun, though, and I think gets a bad rap. Although it really was the glorification of a video game, some of the cast were quite good and entertaining. Hopefully a remake would be a bit more substantive. It could be quite good.

Back