• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Harry Potter (Half Blood Prince) Newest Trailer

Snape is the most interesting character in the books (and would be even if Alan weren't playing the part :)).

Likely he'll get the same 3 mintues he always gets in these films. Only this time, it might actually be an important 3 minutes.

This summer is a real dilemma to me. I don't usually see movies in theaters, but wait to see them on DVD or televison. This summer there are about 4 films that tempt me to go to the trouble of seeing them in the theater. Harry Potter and Trek are probably going to be the two I'll choose, unless my friends prefer something else. Could end up being Wolverine, we'll see.

But it looks like it's going to be an excellent summer for movies.

Aww, cmon Hyp! You gotta see Harry Potter! You can't watch that on a wee lil' screen. BOOM! Explosions! Spells!

(nudges you)

P.S. I rarely see movies in the theater now, but I definitely will make an exception for HP. :)

LOL, could agree with Hyp and Alluveal more.

In the past 10 years, I seen only a few movies at the theaters, The HP movies, Dawn of the Dead Remake, and we went with a group to see the Stepford Wives remake. Everything else has been viewed on video. And of course, I am preparing to see Trek at the theater as well. For some reason, Wolverine hasn't really sparked much interest from me so far, so, I'll probably wait for it to come on video

At least I'm in good company. :)

I also can do without Wolverine, quite frankly. But I'm not the only one deciding, and I'm the big sci-fi geek, and HP fan. So... we'll see how much everyone else wants to see what, and then go from there. If necessary, I can see all three if they stay in the new theater long enough in the town near me. I'm afraid one or two of them will have moved on to the cheaper theater by the time I have time to see any of them. :rolleyes::scream:

If they are as good as some seem to think, that is doubtful though. I only need two and a half weeks. :)

It'll end up being to long, I know. I have much enthusiasm, but little tolerance, for films over an hour and 45 minutes or so. :eek: And the one person I know who is interested in the film is more adamant than I about getting up and walking around every couple of hours.

It'll end up being to long, I know. I have much enthusiasm, but little tolerance, for films over an hour and 45 minutes or so. :eek: And the one person I know who is interested in the film is more adamant than I about getting up and walking around every couple of hours.

For those who don't like movies over two hours, yea, probably. However, compared to the books, the last two were too short to get enough in. GOF, especially, could've done with an additional 10 minutes at the beginning to make the start comprehensible.

Oh, yea, the movies are too short to do the books justice. I dont' want shorter movies. I just have a problem with being at the movies for that long.

I have no problem buying the DVDs and enjoying the movies from home. Just have to wait a year. :(

It isn't a year anymore, just a few months after it is out of the theaters.

I'm looking forward to seeing this in the theater. It is one of those types of films that in my mind must be witnessed on the big screen at least once. This trailer is quite amazing.

I missed 5 totally. This does look rather good.

Speaking of cinemas, gonna get my Star Trek fix in an IMAX in London this weekend !

Back