• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Joe Store

Looney

Regular
WOW! :eek: Very shocked I am the first person to mention this here. The Joe Store is live. I made my first purchase.

https://www.thejoestore.com/

There is a lot of nice stuff. Unfortunately I believe they've already SOLD OUT of a lot of stuff I would have been interested in. I hope they are able to restock soon.

I gather there will be more items coming but keep in mind that the items being sold were stuff JMS amassed over the years so once something's gone, unless more is found in storage, it may not get restocked.

I gather there will be more items coming but keep in mind that the items being sold were stuff JMS amassed over the years so once something's gone, unless more is found in storage, it may not get restocked.

Yeah that is what I was afraid of. That is a real shame because I wasn't able to get anything B5 that I wanted. Oh well. :rolleyes: ;)

Never know what might turn up in an unnoticed box.

WOW is that cryptic. :wtf: :LOL:

One thing I do know is JMS is probably going to be doing A LOT of signing over the next two weeks. I didn't order anything signed for that very reason. :LOL:

Haven't seen any update on new products. Does anyone know if there will be any new items coming at some point? I do need to order a couple more things from what is currently available, but I'd like to see more B5 stuff show up if that is possible. I hope that happens. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back