• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Will we be able to seperate Drazi faces afte B5LR?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
Ko'Dath was G'Kar's attachee early in the first season. She wasn't in but a few eps (maybe only one, can't remember). Played by Mary Woronov (pardon spelling). She had a rather unfortunate incident with an airlock, and Na'Toth replaced her.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crazybillyo's so polite. Ko'Dath got spaced. Bad, bad luck indeed!
laugh.gif

------------------
Delenn: He will not hear you.
Neroon: Then I will speak briefly.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Are there any female Drazi?
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In A call to arms, Sheridan explains that male Drazis have "pouches" under their armpits.. But who knows how aliens like the Drazi reproduce..and who wants to know
shocked.gif

------------------
Been there, done that

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
Ko'Dath was G'Kar's attachee early in the first season. She wasn't in but a few eps (maybe only one, can't remember).
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Ko'Dath (or Ko D'ath as it's spelled in the credits) was originally supposed to be the aide to G'Kar, but Mary Woronov wasn't comfortable with the prosthetics so she only did one episode (Born to the Purple), and she was hastily replaced by Na'Toth (Caitlin Brown).

------------------
vakie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChiLlBeserker:
In A call to arms, Sheridan explains that male Drazis have "pouches" under their armpits.. But who knows how aliens like the Drazi reproduce..and who wants to know
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Certainly not me!!!

shocked.gif

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

I'm going to combine the following comments & questions to form a theory:

Drazi all look very similar to each other.
There are smooth Drazi & scaly Drazi.
Are there any female Drazi?
The female Drazi might look just like the males.

Okay, how about this... What if there are female Drazi, and what if they do look and/or sound just like the males. Then, perhaps, the smooth Drazi are female and the scaly Drazi are male--or vice versa. Maybe that's how you tell the two genders apart and why there's a difference in the back of their heads in the first place.

Any believers?

------------------
Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> But who knows how aliens like the Drazi reproduce..and who wants to know
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then why do you have that copy of "My Little Pak'ma'ra" over there in your video cabinet?
tongue.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vakie:
Yeah, Ko'Dath (or Ko D'ath as it's spelled in the credits) was originally supposed to be the aide to G'Kar, but Mary Woronov wasn't comfortable with the prosthetics so she only did one episode (Born to the Purple), and she was hastily replaced by Na'Toth (Caitlin Brown).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is Ko'Dath the one who was lost out of an airlock or something? And BTW I don't remember that in the series, is it another detail that came out of a book or short story?

And another BTW, I wouldn't last 30 minutes in that make-up. I get a bit claustrophobic. Andreas Katsulas seems to take it in stride, but I think it would be terrible!
shocked.gif

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Is Ko'Dath the one who was lost out of an airlock or something? And BTW I don't remember that in the series, is it another detail that came out of a book or short story?

And another BTW, I wouldn't last 30 minutes in that make-up. I get a bit claustrophobic. Andreas Katsulas seems to take it in stride, but I think it would be terrible!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, from the Lurker's guide:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
Ko'Dath, G'Kar's previous aide (with whom he was none too happy) died in an unexplained airlock accident a week before. .
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was in the dialogue of the first episode that featured Na'Toth, "Parliament of Dreams".

Since G'kar was unhappy with her, we could speculate about just What she was doing in that airlock that led to her death. Could she have been working for an Enemy of G'Kar and been found out?

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

Indeed, why not?
laugh.gif

As long as we don't know much anything about the Drazi (apart from the fact that they appear to be dark bluish in colour and have little yellow eyes and get ticked off rather easily), it's as good a theory as any. Sounds plausible, too.
smile.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Okay, how about this... What if there are female Drazi, and what if they do look and/or sound just like the males. Then, perhaps, the smooth Drazi are female and the scaly Drazi are male--or vice versa. Maybe that's how you tell the two genders apart and why there's a difference in the back of their heads in the first place.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, we saw both Smooth & Scaly Drazi as males. It has been stated that Drazi males & females are very difficult to tell apart and that the differences are of interest only to other Drazi.
wink.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

Yes, but how do we know that they were males?
shocked.gif

If they're that difficult to tell apart, and perhaps have voices that sound masculine to us... who knows? Was it specifically stated each time that "this is a male Drazi"?

Oh well, not that it matters....
blush.gif

------------------

Of course it matters! Assuming B5LR becomes a series and the Drazi character stays, there will have to be SOME reference to this point eventually, wouldn't you think? Someone vidding to his mother or sister at least!

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

Well, yeah... now I can just see a big large blue Drazi momma telling her son to be careful and not to crash the ship or something!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

------------------

Confirmation that there are female Drazi is in Summoning Light.

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>There was a female and a male disguised as Drazi, both scaly, but no mentioned if they were disguised as a male and female Drazi. </font></td></tr></table>

Don't worry it's not really a signifigant spoiler read if you like.

------------------
Bus
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and increadibly foul mouth." Kent Brockman

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back