View Single Post
Old February 12th 03, 23:04   #16
KoshN

Re: Sci-Fi Channel continues to hit new lows...

Quote:
Didn't I see Bride of Chucky on that channel once?
Bride of Chucky has been on The "Sci-Fi" Channel probably just under 10 times.

Quote:
Do they think there's Tremors conventions going on in hotel rooms across the country?..... Like people are showing up to these conferences wearing worm constumes and red wigs a'la Reba McIntire?...... I mean it really doesn't get any worse than that does it?....

<font color="orange"> I mean it really doesn't get any worse than that does it?</font color> ?????????

[Kosh] Never ask that question. [/Kosh]

It's like an invitation to the Fates to serve up something worse. [img]images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Regarding this thread's title, I just posted the following on The Sci-Fi Channel's Babylon 5 Bboard:

<font color="orange">
OT: Scare Tactics
My Reaction To The Feb.10...

Date: 02/12/2003

... "Scare Tactics" commercial (dictated to a personal digital recorder, immediately after viewing the commercial):

To: The Sci-Fi Channel

You know, just when I think you guys couldn't make things any worse, couldn't make things any cheaper, couldn't go any lower (as in lower taste), you one up yourself. I just saw the "Scare Tactics" promo tonight (Feb. 10), and you people SUCK. I cannot believe that anybody would put that BS on the air.

As soon as the last new Farscape episode has aired, I'm dropping you, and I am NEVER, EVER going to watch your damn channel again. You can go to Hell.

I am not going to stay with the channel to see the remaining new SG-1 eps. I'll get my SG-1 on the local UPN affiliate, and when they come out on DVD.

KoshN
</font color>
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote