View Single Post
Old February 12th 03, 06:12   #13
G Kar of the Kha Ri
First One

Send a message via ICQ to G Kar of the Kha Ri Send a message via AIM to G Kar of the Kha Ri
Re: Sci-Fi Channel continues to hit new lows...

Tremors probably DOES have a cult following. It happens with those kinds of movies that ARE B or border on being B. Me, I like Tremors. I even liked the 3rd one, despite no Fred Ward. However, I don't really care about a series. Then again, if I watch it, and knowing me I'll at least try to catch it, I'll make my assessment then.

And yes, they've aired Bride of Chucky. About 3-4 times now, I think. [img]images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And as far as I know, there's been no airing of Leprechaun in the Hood (wasn't that the 3rd one in the series?). They DID air the first one a weekend or two ago. And might I add, Leprechaun in the Hood was horrible, from the little I saw. But the ending was priceless, in that "train wreck" kind of mentality. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Yes, we all want to see a small Irish guy dressed like an evil leprechaun rapping.

However, they're making up for airing the two Flintstones movies last weekend by airing Mosquito this Saturday. That movie's awesome..... in some way or another.

*shrugs*

Remember people, I liked Pythons 2. I like a lot of crappy movies, just because they were crappy in a somewhat good way. [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
G Kar of the Kha Ri is offline   Reply With Quote