• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who do you think should play Diane Baker?

I asked this question at another board too, and to get things started in another direction, I'll throw out the name Nicole de Boer.

What do you think?

/IamS

I think it would help if we had a bit more information about the character before we start guessing who would be good to play it. As far as I'm concerned it could be Goldie Hawn or Lindsay Lohan at this point. :D

I'd watch the movie just to see you! :LOL:

Have we met? ;)

I can't remember any photos of me ending up on this board; only ones of the Queen Mum. But if anyone is interested in seeing what I look like I took part in a Wobblevision last year. It can be viewed here. I play Avon. Hopefully I have lost some weight since those photos were taken as some of them make me look fat :(

Well, now that I know what you look like, it would be easier to spot you. :LOL:

I'd be like, "I know her from B5TV!" :D

I'd settle for Sarah Michelle Gellar.. Or Angelina Jolie... Denise Richards maybe.. All would look good in an Earth Force uniform.. :D :cool:

I asked this question at another board too, and to get things started in another direction, I'll throw out the name Nicole de Boer.

What do you think?

Some character actor, not an A-List actor, not a "Star.".

*remembers those edit pictures of Eliza Dushku as a Psi-Cop, and Jessica Alba as an Earth Force Officer*

mmmmmmmmmmmm those will do. :p

*remembers those edit pictures of Eliza Dushku as a Psi-Cop, and Jessica Alba as an Earth Force Officer*

mmmmmmmmmmmm those will do. :p

How funny, I got the Tru Calling DVD set late last week, and watching a couple episodes over the weekend, my partner and I both said that Eliza Dushku would be great. She could bring in the Buffy fans that are only casual B5 fans.

Selma Blair. Good actor, right age, not a bimbo, would pass as a friend of Lochley. Can`t really se Tracy Scoggins and Eliza Dushku as friends.

Selma Blair would be ok by me. Someone a little older, or maybe Jennifer Garner, before she gets to expensive. Her genre creds are well proven..

Or, how about Jennifer Connelly? Her twin talents are... sizeable! :D

Good choice, though her "twin talents" aren't as sizeable as they used to be.

How about:

Famke Janssen (Xenia Onatopp - "Goldeneye")
Sasha Alexander (Navy NCIS ex-Secret Service Agent, now NCIS Special Agent)
Tea Leoni (has the intensity, that's for sure!)
Jodie Foster

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back