• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Is it time to go beyond the rim?

Markas or RW, FYI, a few folks over on JMSnews have mentioned that they tried to sign in or register here and weren't able. Can somebody check the registration mechanism and see if it needs to be kicked?

Thanks,
Jan

Antony advises that he worked on the registration system. This is a test. I assume it works. :)

Please let anyone know...anywhere, that we can be registered at again.

It's starting to feel more and more like a reunion! I hope more start popping up.

Where you at Recoil?

Hello, Lyta?

Solaris, did you grow up?

GKar'sEye, you returned briefly, are you still alive?

Alas, questions that may never be answered...

Nice seeing some old-timers around the place.

*waves to Markas* long time no see :)

Hello my dear Dawnchild. It's been an age and a half! I feel like you've been under Z'ha'dum or something. ;)

It's starting to feel more and more like a reunion! I hope more start popping up.

Where you at Recoil?

Hello, Lyta?

Solaris, did you grow up?

GKar'sEye, you returned briefly, are you still alive?

Alas, questions that may never be answered...

I am in regularish contact with Lyta. Maybe I'll poke her, so to speak.

I stayed in touch with Solaris for a time after he left but it's been ages. I think he was 17 years old when last we corresponded. :cardie: His last post was January 5, 2005. He's nearly 30 now.

Whatever happened to Jade Jaguar?

Ah the names swirl in memory, don't they? I have no idea. I do see Sindatur from time to time over at TrekBBS. He still uses an owl avatar even there.

Oh Booji don't tell me there's two of Markas now! :eek: :wtf: :LOL:

Hmm, perhaps I should dust off my old Booji avatar for my alter-ego. :LOL:

Just sticking my oar in to say that, while I've been reading this page for many years, it's the recent flurry of comments in other places that has made me actually register and comment. Hopefully others will do the same and - maybe - reinvigorate the debate.

Hello my dear Dawnchild. It's been an age and a half! I feel like you've been under Z'ha'dum or something. ;)

It has indeed! Good to see you, Markas. We all walk in Dark places sometimes.. ;) but then we return to the Light
bolian.gif

Just saw the post on FB so am popping in....*waves*

Nice to see you here again, Alexa. :D

Just sticking my oar in to say that, while I've been reading this page for many years, it's the recent flurry of comments in other places that has made me actually register and comment. Hopefully others will do the same and - maybe - reinvigorate the debate.

I'm glad you stuck your oar in so far that you've registered. Now...fix that avatar. ;)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :thumbsup:

After months of efforts and tireless vigilance from Markas and the aid of Sinclair, Kraig, Jan, dawnchild, and anyone else I am forgetting Looney is FINALLY able to post.

HI EVERYBODY!!!!

And in answer to the question. NO. I am finally here so no it is not time to move beyond the rim. And I am just going to apologize in advance to everyone who is going to think I am an idiot in the future. :guffaw:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :thumbsup:

After months of efforts and tireless vigilance from Markas and the aid of Sinclair, Kraig, Jan, dawnchild, and anyone else I am forgetting Looney is FINALLY able to post.

HI EVERYBODY!!!!

And in answer to the question. NO. I am finally here so no it is not time to move beyond the rim. And I am just going to apologize in advance to everyone who is going to think I am an idiot in the future. :guffaw:

Well, I can see how the site's owner (Antony) might think it was time to move on if he couldn't see how many people were trying to peek in. :)

Welcome, Looney. Nice name! :thumbsup:

Just saw the post on FB so am popping in....*waves*

Nice to see you here again, Alexa. :D

I'm glad you stuck your oar in so far that you've registered. Now...fix that avatar. ;)

I would if I could figure out how to --- but it seems far from intuitive. :confused:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back