• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

S2 DVDs shipping's started

Kribu

Administrator
S2 DVDs shipping\'s started

I just got a note from Amazon.ca this morning, saying that they've now shipped my S2 set. :cool: Won't get here before early June but at least they've started to ship overseas orders now.

Re: S2 DVDs shipping\'s started

I have heard that "the shipping estimates" they give are wrong and it usually takes 1-2weeks to come to Estonia. I have heard this so i'm not 100% sure it's correct.

I have heard that "the shipping estimates" they give are wrong and it usually takes 1-2weeks to come to Estonia. I have heard this so i'm not 100% sure it's correct.
It used to be around 10-11 days. Ever since late last year/early this year it's been at 6-7 weeks, as said in the shipping estimates. Not just based on my own experience (everything I've ordered since late last November or so) but others, too.

It was tempting to order the R1 version (I live in the UK), but it was over £10 more than the R2 version. I think I can wait another month :)

Damn tempting though...

It used to be around 10-11 days. Ever since late last year/early this year it's been at 6-7 weeks, as said in the shipping estimates. Not just based on my own experience (everything I've ordered since late last November or so) but others, too.
It sounds like they have gone from air mail to the cheaper but slower sea mail.

I got a notification yesterday, I could not wait so ordered the R1 from a local supplier and it should be here Thur/Fri

I got my shipping notice too. They've shifted from Airmail to Surface Mail... hence the 6-8 weeks delivery schedule. It's a LONG wait... :(

You have to wait until June to get it? I'm glad I live in the R1 DVD region.

Tammy

You have to wait until June to get it? I'm glad I live in the R1 DVD region.

Tammy
Just depends on who you order from. I'm in the UK, I've ordered the R1 box set, it's just shipped, and I expect to have it next week.

Woo hoo!

I'm trying to be economical by ordering from amazon.ca. I could always get it from amazon.com, which would get to me quite significantly faster, but I'd be paying quite a bit more for the set. I figure that I've waited so many years for the DVD box sets, what's a few more weeks? :)

Yeah, I went by the same reasoning. :) Besides, Amazon.com takes about 3 weeks of shipping at the best... so it's not I'd get them right away anyway. Besides, I'm in no big hurry to get them, I just want to have them eventually. :D

Wow, amazon.ca is a lot cheaper. I tend to buy most R1 stuff from either play, or dvdboxoffice, whichever is cheaper. dvdboxoffice (Canadian) does free worldwide shipping. But neither of those are as cheap as amazon.ca.

Yipppppeeee I have mine. Arived this morning. The box is all nice and shiney (reflective) which the R2 season 1 was not.

There is no mention on the gag reel on the back. There are no multi region players at work (there all Sonys so I can not even use a remote hack) so I have to wait till I get home. I shall watch a couple of episodes tonight and post some comments on sound / video quality.

I'm looking forward to reading your review, Zantarous. :)

Yipppppeeee I have mine. Arived this morning. The box is all nice and shiney (reflective) which the R2 season 1 was not.

Cool, where did you order yours from?

Just got an email from the Canadian DVD (northamericandvd.com) company I ordered my 2nd Season Set from and it said that the Set was shipped today, even has the UPS tracking #, their site says it scheduled to arrive at my home on or before 4/29

I can't wait!

<--------- Does the "happy happy joy joy" song and dance....

Keep :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back