View Single Post
Old October 10th 20, 21:40   #18
Looney
Telepath

Re: Eureka (2006-2012)

Ooops sorry I meant to say in my last post that I have indeed seen CABIN IN THE WOODS in the past.

I am up to 23 on my 31 days, so I think I am going to make it.

Yesterday I got in:

ISLE OF THE SNAKE PEOPLE (1971) Boris Karloff could not save this waste of time.
DRIVE-IN MASSACRE (1976) Another waste of time, in particular due to the fact that it doesn't really have an ending.

Took a break from horror and went to a 5 o'clock showing of THE WAR WITH GRANDPA (2020) at a theater. I recommend it if you like fun and formulaic. The whole time I was watching it I kept thinking how much it reminded me of every similar movie since the 1990s. But I still enjoyed it quite a bit for what it is.

Back to horror. My friend has a screened in patio area and a new projector, so he had a little gathering and screened....

READY OR NOT (2019) I enjoyed this one, but would have preferred it ended differently. Had it been given the conclusion I wanted I likely would have bought a physical copy of this movie as soon as it ended. But they went a different direction so they don't get my money.

THE DEAD DON'T DIE (2019) What a mis-fire. And I mean my friend deciding to show this turkey at a gathering. But yes the movie itself is a mis-fire as well. Brilliant in parts, but it doesn't come together as a whole. I think Jim Jarmusch just over thought this one and tried to include too much.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote