• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I like it!

Markas

His Majesty
The forums are fab, Antony and company. You've done a lovely job! Love the B5 cubed!
grin.gif

I'd like if the first category was "Babylon 5 Universe" or something. And I think the third category should maybe be, "Salad Bar Chat Lounge". It'll take time to get used the forum arrangements, as well. But I'm glad the board is still here.
smile.gif

I'd like if the first category was "Babylon 5 Universe"

Heh, that was what I originally suggested but nooooooo, he wanted to use B5 World or something silly like that.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I do think the forum names are still in a bit of flux ... or maybe he decided and just didn't tell us they are final yet.
wink.gif

'Universe' is too wide for the show talk. It may confuse people.
grin.gif

I wouldn't object to 'B5 station' for the main show talk and 'B5 Universe' for the related talk forum though. Although that would also get confusing.

Actually Lyta, you silly trollop, tygir said category. Not forum. You go babbling on about forums and worlds.
tongue.gif

Tygir, the reason why it says B5, Crusade Rangers etc. is because we really need to convey that they are all shows in there right now.

heh, i know the feeling. like you know its an ok design but theres something about it that doesn´t feel "right" or "completed". but anyways, the new design rocks :) much better than the last one

I really like the overall look, very crisp and clean. I have to admit I find the font size a little small, but I guess I'll get used to it :)

<font color="red"> I like the new font colour option :D </font> But I just tried to use it and it doesn't seem to work for me :(

Small font size doesn't bother me. It makes it look very clean. Though, if there was a bit more kerning on it, it'd help out with the readability issues for those who are a hving them.

About the colors... When I read this thread I could see the red color in Demon's post just fine, but then I posted something in another forum. Now I don't see any colors.

I hope it's just something that's screwed up while the board is going up. I must be able to post with Crimson and Steel Blue.

Hmmm, just noticed that it no longer shows who you're replying to. Also noticed that the little red marker that used to indicate unread posts has disappeared. That one was quite useful :(

But don't get me wrong! I'm not complaining, just commenting :D

Just curious, who designed the B5TV logo?

Moi.

Hmmm, just noticed that it no longer shows who you're replying to.

I did complain about that. There is a hack that I may implement, but even if I don't the functionality is coming back in the 6.3 release of UBB.threads.

Also noticed that the little red marker that used to indicate unread posts has disappeared. That one was quite useful

Now the whole bar is highlighted... check it out next time you're in a forum with new posts. There's so many new colours at the moment, I don't blame you for not noticing. But it is different. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back