View Single Post
Old May 19th 19, 15:02   #154
Looney
Telepath

Re: Game of Thrones, HBO series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
All I'm gonna say is... Arya... on a pale horse. Dany go sleepy if she be bad, bad.

As much as I would like to agree I feel that Jon and Arya are the obvious choices. Yes it might be one of them, but I think it could also be Tyrion. And the more talk I hear the more I am starting to think she may not get it in the end. She may be forced to live with what she has done. But who knows. I do know that after the last episode I wouldn't be surprised if Arya is done with death. Of course I could say any one of a million things because that is where they have left us. Just predict every possible outcome and one of them will likely be right.

Jon kills Daenerys
Jon kills Drogon.
Jon kills Daenerys and Drogon.
Daenerys and Drongon kills Jon.
Daenerys kills Jon.
Drogon kills Jon.
Tyrion kills Daenerys.
Daenerys kills Tyrion.
Daenerys and Drogon kill Tyrion.
Arya kills Daenerys.
Daenerys and Drogon kill Arya.
Daenerys and Drogon kill Sansa. . . . .
Nobody dies . . . . .

You get where I am going with this and I don't think I need to mention all of those characters whom may not actually be dead yet. I mean we haven't seen corpses on Jaime, Cersei, The Mountain, The Hound, and Euron. Wait I guess we have seen The Mountain as an animated corpse. We just assume they are dead due to the circumstances they were left in. Euron most definitely should be dead or dying when we see him next, but I wouldn't put it past these guys to bring him back. And I still say there is a Qyburn return possible. He made The Mountain into something that could not be killed so maybe he did the same for himself, either before he was found half dead in Valar Dohaeris, 3.1, or during his free reign in King's Landing.

I did hear one that I think sounds logical. If Jon survives he returns either north of The Wall or to repair The Wall. I guess The Wall shouldn't need repaired, but I get the feeling they aren't willing to say the White Walker threat is gone forever. One definite thing that wouldn't surprise me is a series ending with a White Walker twist or a Night Queen twist.

Quick question Demonn. Is your Avatar supposed to look like a member of the Grey Council who has been taken by a Goa'uld from Stargate?

Last edited by Looney; May 19th 19 at 15:05.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote