View Single Post
Old January 11th 10, 05:15   #35
Recoil
First One

Re: What order to see it all in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshFan View Post
Legacies makes much more sense if it comes after "Babylon Squared," since Delenn uses the triluminary to stun the guards. I don't know of anything pertinent in TKO off the top of my head, though.
TKO there is just the reference by Walker Smith for Garabaldi to "watch his back" which of course looms large in Chrysalis. So I guess having it right before Chrysalis makes it easier for people to remember it, instead of about 7 episodes earlier....but its not crucial. In fact, it seems odd to me that Susan's "funeral" for her father would take almost 18 episodes (almost a year in B5 time) to happen. Where TKO was originally placed, it was only about 8-9 episodes, so perhaps a few months --- which is what I think the Rabbi states anyway.

So I sort of think TKO should stay where it is...but I guess it doesnt matter really either way.

The same could be said for Legacies. Its a case of either the Triluminary being first shown in that episode, or in Babylon Squared. Not sure which is better....not sure if it matters.

I guess I'm luke warm on either of them. They are fine where they are, or are fine in the "Master" list.