• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

a ranger episode

woedin

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there was someone who could help me with a particular episode involving the rangers.

From what I can remember it was about a sort of image library where a character (I can't remember if he was a ranger or not) could select points in time to see the history of the rangers. At one point he views a scene where it looks like it's the dark ages and you wonder what has this got to do with anything but then you realize that humans have destroyed their world and have literally bombed them selves back into the dark ages. Then you see this priest open a small cupboard, when no one else is around, and there's a futuristic communicator and the priest identifies himself as a ranger. I vaguely rember the character at one point selects one million years AD in the image library.

I am sorry I can't be any more clear or concise. I can only remember bits and pieces and it's very hard to put them down in words.

If any of this rings a bell with anyone can you please tell me which episode it was? It’s driving me up the wall.

Thank you guys for any help or information you can provide.

Regards,

Last edited:
That's "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" an episode that was written and filmed at the last minute and inserted as the last episode of Season 4 after TNT picked up the show for Season 5 (that's why Claudia is not in it). Up until that point, B5 was effectively cancelled and "Sleeping in Light" would have aired then.

Yes...

<-------------------------- Look at me, that's where my avatar cometh from!

(blatant attention grabber, that!)

Hey, thank you to everyone for your replies. i actually have that episode on DVD (i'm so ashamed of myself). it's one of the few i haven't watch yet. anyway thanks again.

" The future is all around us, waiting in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation"

G'Quan

Re: Make money online,now!

You have been away. We get a fair amount these days. Pay it no mind, the mods usually have it cleared up pretty quick.

I'd like to send a computer demon (like Burrell's "Johnny") or at the very least a fireball to that spammer's PC

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back