• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Selling my Declaration of Principles on eBay

AnlaShokGrey

Regular
Hi, all,

I haven't been around here in quite awhile, but it's nice to see the community is still thriving! I am selling my beautiful, limited edition, signed-by-JMS Declaration of Principles print. It is #69 out of 500. You can view the listing on eBay, here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Babylon-5-Declar...item2562255d78

This is helping to fund my 'rescuing' of G'Kar's chest piece, which I bought the other day from a prop shop (it'll have a much better home with me!). I'm sorry to part with the print, but hope it will go on to grace the walls of another rabid B5 fan, like me.

Please pass the word along to any other B5 fans you know who might be in the market for one of these, maybe someone who missed buying one of them when they were sold several years ago.

Thanks!

Amy

Just a reminder, this auction for my Declaration of Principles ends tomorrow (Thursday), just after 3PM Pacific time. I really want it to go to a good, B5-loving home! Thanks for looking...

Latest posts

Members online

Back