View Single Post
Old May 17th 18, 17:00   #13
Kraig
First One

Re: Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypatia
I also need to see Arrival, maybe I will this summer, even if it was a bit spoiled for me by now.

I'd say definitely see Inception. I'm one of the few people who probably figures it could have been a bit shorter (I'm not a fan of long films), but the plot is interesting and it is actually very well paced and it is exciting. And it's one of the few that actually kept mostly to Philip K. Dick's original story.
"Arrival" has been on Paramount's EPIX channels since last year, and is still in their current lineup. The next showing will be three times on Saturday, 19May 10:50 AM, 17:00 (5PM), 23:10 (11:10PM) MST/PDT on EPIX2.

"Inception" is being broadcast on IFC - 17May at 13:45 (1:45PM) MST/PDT and 18May 05:00 (5AM) MST/PDT.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” — H. L. Mencken, Baltimore Evening Sun, 26 July 1920

"I've been on food stamps and welfare, did anybody help me out? No. No."
-- Craig T. Nelson
Kraig is offline   Reply With Quote