• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favourite minor character?

Favourite minor character?

• Zathras

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Cartagia

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Ta'lon

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • N'grath

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Corwin

• William Edgars

• Lise Hampton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neroon

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Sebastian

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sebastian.

The vorlons are the good guys and they send this person to 'interrogate' delenn?

What does that tell us about the vorlons?

Little did we know....

My favorite character (and actor, I must admit) in a one-shot appearance is Harriman Gray, the telepath in the episode, "Eyes". He was played by Jeffery Combs, who appeared in ST: DS9 as Weyoun, the creepy Founders' minion, and he was also in a ST:Voyager episode, I think the one where Seven of Nine has been kidnapped to perform in a gladiatorial-type entertainment. He can play creepy along with the best of them.

Excuse me, but you're talking up Jeffrey Combs' career and his ability to do creepy without mentioned Re-animator?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDp8Wyl76ZA

I also heart Combs.

My favorite character (and actor, I must admit) in a one-shot appearance is Harriman Gray, the telepath in the episode, "Eyes". He was played by Jeffery Combs, who appeared in ST: DS9 as Weyoun, the creepy Founders' minion, and he was also in a ST:Voyager episode, I think the one where Seven of Nine has been kidnapped to perform in a gladiatorial-type entertainment. He can play creepy along with the best of them.

Excuse me, but you're talking up Jeffrey Combs' career and his ability to do creepy without mentioned Re-animator?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDp8Wyl76ZA

I also heart Combs.
Awesome performance there. I have a T-Shirt with his image on it that says "Dr. West has a good head on his shoulders....and his desk"

Didn't Jeff Coombs also play the Ferengi Brunt in several episodes? Proof he can also do funny!
Yup, In DS9 he played Brunt, Weyoun, and a one off character as well (The one being hunted on the station, I believe). And of course, one of the very few high points of Enterprise, he played the main Andorian.

For me it was Cartagia, but Neroon was a close second. Cartagia was a perfect example of the right role and the right actor coming together. It was perfection, and so much fun (and unsettling at times) to watch.

I had to vote for Zathras, although I do like Ta'Lon and Corwin. Neroon and Cartagia are good as well.

That would be sweet -- but it would also mean that his career would be pretty much dead, right? Maybe we should wish slightly better for him.

I did. I voted for Corwin. I thought he should have been the captain of the station in "Sleeping in Light."

Really? To me that'd be going from bad to worse. I didn't ever really learn to regard him as a real character. Just something that which was fun to throw in.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back