• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

How do you changev links in your signiture?

Wouldn't the changing of a link in one's signature be done the same as changing anything in one's signature? Not having a signature, I can't say for sure or anything, but I would figure you'd just go into your "User CP" and click on the "Edit Signature" link on the left side of the page, and then change it up in the signature construction box, which looks exactly like a post construction box to me when I checked just now. And of course, be sure to click the "Save Signature" button.

Is it that you've tried to do this and for some reason it's not actually saving the new sig?

I can add a new link easily in my user CP but it wont let me delete the old one.I thought I must be doing something basic daft at first but I have tried for weeks to change it and not managed.

Weird :confused:

It comes down to my PC being fucked.By strangers without protection,dirty gigolo that the thing is.

Maybe the title should be my pc is fucked :mad:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back