• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Earth Alliance Uniforms

Darn shame nobody does Ranger uniforms (even if they are somewhat customized depending on the ranger on some occasions).

Right, found some pics.

colin.jpg

Jasonandme.jpg

There are other photos of my Ranger outfit at http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p278/elenopa/Redemption 07/

Thanks for the 411, guys. Yeah, I've seen the ones from Intergalactic Trading. They're okay, but not terrific.

Anyway, I don't have a pressing need for one. I may, down the road, get one made from a costuming professional (as I did for my TOS Kirk greenwrap).

Elenopa,

That's a sweet ranger uniform (both of them)! Nice job!

Entilzha Veni!

Thanks for the 411, guys. Yeah, I've seen the ones from Intergalactic Trading. They're okay, but not terrific.

Anyway, I don't have a pressing need for one. I may, down the road, get one made from a costuming professional (as I did for my TOS Kirk greenwrap).

Elenopa,

That's a sweet ranger uniform (both of them)! Nice job!

Entilzha Veni!

Nice job indeed!

In the series I'm a fan of the more traditional garb. It has a kind of a smart/casual medieval quality to it.

mmm - I dont know if this has any relevance - I seem to remember a company called ''janet lawn costumes'' ( or similar name ) making them in around 1997 ( ok it was a long time ago - my memory is a bit shot so please dont diss me if im wrong )

they were selling at the B5 gig in Blackpool - they looked fantastically well made.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back