• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

spoil me! tell me how ... [SG-1 S5/6 spoilers]

sassy

Regular
i wanna know! where does jonas come from? and y did daniel die? and what ep is it in?

so far, ALL i have seen is the FIRST replicator sg1 with thor's ship being eaten by replicators.

I watch the MONDAY NITES and the Friday night eps..so i am lost some times...

Re: spoil me! tell me how ... [spoilers]

Sassy... do that again with the subject, and you'll be officially warned or just straight banned. Read the note at the top of the page, read it again.. then go away and read it again for third Sassy sink-in time.

Re: spoil me! tell me how ... [SG-1 S6/7 spoilers]

Warning: Spoiler Space

Spoiler space

It happens at the end of season 5, the episode number is 21.

The episode title is Meridan

You can be completely spoiled by looking up season 5 episode 21 --> here.

This applies to all current episodes in the US, all upcoming episodes, and episodes within the current or last season (i.e. Buffy seasons 7 and 6).

Sorry antony, it was my impression that SG1 is in reruns for the severalth time...and that Sg1 is not current. this is all old news. when they show the previews, its obvious you can see JONAS isn't DANIEL. I had no idea that ppl couldn't tell just by looking at the previews that Daniel and jonas aren't the same ppl. so, daniel being replaced isn't a spoiler, otherwise it wouldn't be in the previews.....HOW daniel is replaced is a spoiler..and I put spoil in the header. I thought i was following the rules.

but don't think i am arguing with you.

Daniel dying is a spoiler... a BIG spoiler. And it happened in the last season... the rule is, as you can see from the top of the page... the current and last season is spoiler zone. Regardless of what the spoiler itself is.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back