• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

FOR SALE: Season 1-5 DVD Box sets (UK)

Ubik

Regular
Hey there everyone.

I am moving house in the new year and want to reduce the amount to stuff I have to cart to the new house. As I have a digital back up of my DVDs, I would like to sell my box sets (Season 1-5). These are primarily the old style ones (fold out boxes with insert) and are in fair condition. Discs are all totally clean and have only been played a number of times as I tend to watch from my external hard drive these days.

Take the whole lot for 28 GBP and I’ll pick up the postage costs (within the UK). Can send photos for condition, etc.

Email me at bisonkills[at]gmail.com

*substitue [at] for @ obviously!

Have sold things on here before and can provide eBay feedback as reference if required.

Just to be "that guy", when selling your originals you no longer have a legal right to your backup copies.

Also, that kettle is black!
- Mr. Pot.

Just to be "that guy", when selling your originals you no longer have a legal right to your backup copies.

Also, that kettle is black!
- Mr. Pot.

I'm no expert, but someone told me today, that UK law differs in that respect. In any case, I have the series purchased from iTunes too, so my digital copy is fully legit. (Edit: The law changed, then was overturned due to pressure from industry!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back