• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

User Titles

Yea it looks like
30,000+ posts is Vorlon
10,000+ Posts is a Soul-Hunter (there are people with 14k and 24k that have Soul Hunter title)
I think Technomage is below Soul-Hunter. Prolly 10,000-5,000 or so.

Yea it looks like
30,000+ posts is Vorlon
10,000+ Posts is a Soul-Hunter (there are people with 14k and 24k that have Soul Hunter title)
I think Technomage is below Soul-Hunter. Prolly 10,000-5,000 or so.

You're doing pretty well there, Recoil. ;)

So, why is it, when the Vorlons are famous for rarely speaking, you have to make the most posts for that title? :D A bit of irony...:LOL:

Jade Jaguar said:
So, I guess they're always yacking it up, when you are around?

Actually, my reference to assumptions and Vorlons had more to do with this part of your post:

you have to make the most posts for that title

:angel:

:devil:

In typical Vorlon fashion, I'm trying to be a bit cryptic here.

:D

Last edited:
Actually, my reference to assumptions and Vorlons had more to do with this part of your post:

:angel:

:devil:

In typical Vorlon fashion, I'm trying to be a bit cryptic here.

:D

Well, I didn't suppose that the single person with the highest post count would receive the title "Vorlon." Are you implying there is a post count level higher than "Vorlon?"

Yea it looks like
30,000+ posts is Vorlon
10,000+ Posts is a Soul-Hunter (there are people with 14k and 24k that have Soul Hunter title).

Nope, not 30,000+. I saw somebody with ~29,400 who had Vorlon. So the Soul Hunter/Vorlon dividing line has to be inbetween 24,000 and 29,400. The fairly obvious guess would be 25,000 for Vorlon.

I just hope there is a rank somewhere around 2500 that gets me out of psi cop territory. I don't mind biding my time to magehood... just don't want the badge, the black gloves and jackboots!

Hmm menttioning no names but do you think that the reason somebody keeps setting off idealogical stink bombs in the forums is a subconscious attempt to boost their title?;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back