• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Stargate Sg1 nudity

Ok so i just bought the DVD season one collection

did you know shar'a is full frontal NUDE??

now i never saw that on the tv show!

FULL FRONTAL.

you see her bush and boobs!

:wtf:

whats the point of that? the rest of the DVD's don't have nudity.

That's cause the first few seasons were on Showtime before it moved to Sci-Fi Channel. They could get away with that shit. Hell, it was expected.

It was the pilot. Back in the 1990's, Bush and boobs were needed to sell a show.

Interestingly, the producers have recently recut the intro and added new effects etc. They've also taken out the good stuff.

Regarding the new cut of the SG1 pilot:
They removed Carter's worst line in 10 seaons: "And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside, doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle."
They removed Carter's best line in 10 seasons:
"It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

Found this thread and just wanted to point out that if Showtime were doing SG-1 today there would likely be a lot more nudity. REBOOT - REBOOT - REBOOT!!!!! :guffaw:

NOW we'll see if anyone starts a thread about "nudity" in a B5 reboot. (I imagine there would be if it were on the right platform.)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back