• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rangers and Salad Bars

RW7427

Super Moderator
I don't know why I'm posting this here instead of in the fun, fanic, and fandom forum or the off-topic lounge, but since it has to do with the Rangers in the new movie (and possibly series), I thought I'd post it here.

Since I am the official salad bar guy here at B5LR and at www.b5rangers.net, I wonder if the Rangers in LotR will come across any salad bars in the travels around the galaxy.
laugh.gif
It would be pretty funny if they did!
laugh.gif
Just a silly thought I guess.
crazy.gif

------------------
Long live the Salad Rangers! We live for the Salad Bar, we die for the Salad Bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers

Um are you serious? I am confusion or should I be moving this over to fandom, fun and fanfic ?

Unless anyone from the cast would like to tell us of there characters experiance's with eating in the B5LR film
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Well Deviot, I guess you could move it to the fandom forum. It was only posted in fun, so I probably should have put it there in the first place. The salad bar is a joke that a few of us started in the chatroom, and it just took on a life of it's own. I now am the owner and operator of 2 salad bars on B5 message boards, one of which has it's own forum. It's just a whole lot of strange, crazy fun!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
crazy.gif
shocked.gif

------------------
Last night I had a dream of purple wombats doing showtunes around my salad bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers.

RW7427, you may be more qualified, (being a salad bar expert,) at answering the question of the Liandra having Organic shields.
laugh.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
Well Deviot, I guess you could move it to the fandom forum. It was only posted in fun, so I probably should have put it there in the first place. The salad bar is a joke that a few of us started in the chatroom, and it just took on a life of it's own. I now am the owner and operator of 2 salad bars on B5 message boards, one of which has it's own forum. It's just a whole lot of strange, crazy fun!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
crazy.gif
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL I have heard allot about you salad bars but have been afraid to visit
smile.gif

crazy fun is good.

moving over to Fandom, fun & fanfic now.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back