• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A big thank you to the Ranger cast

RW7427

Super Moderator
I just wanted to say thanks to Dylan, Warren, Myriam, and the rest of the cast for the great job you did in the movie. I don't know if I can speak for everyone here, but I was greatly entertained by your performances. I think the whole cast did an excellent job playing their parts and making this movie a good one. I think I love it more every time I watch it, and I have seen it 3 times already.
smile.gif
But whatever happens series-wise (whether we get one or not), I can say that it was a priveledge watching the cast in the movie, and I am glad for the opportunity.
smile.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

Well said .I have seen 6 times now and I love more every time I watch my tape again thank you.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Shaal Mayan (edited January 26, 2002).]

I've now watched my tape twice, and I add my thanks to the list.

An excellent job from all the major cast members. It was delightful to see such strong performances across the board.

I'm a happy technomage. I hope to increase that happiness by the length of a series commitment.

I'll try to organize my thoughts to make specific comments later, but I didn't want to wait to say Thank You.

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back