• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

RIP David Carradine

I just read that the Thai officer in charge of the investigation said he would welcome the FBI's help in solving the mystery. A few other tidbits: Mark Geragos, the famous attorney, is Keith Carradine's attorney, and is looking into this for him. Last night on Larry King, Geragos said that the Thai police have put out 5 or 6 different stories, and that the hotel was reluctant, that is slow, to turn over the surveillance tape to the police. Now that they have it, the police say it looks like no one else was in the room with him. Obviously, the FBI needs to do some major forensic work on that tape, to make sure nothing was deleted. I also wonder what sort of condition the ropes/knots that bound Carradine are in, and if they took good pictures of them, before removing them from the body.

Addendum: It seems that they did take pictures before removing the body, and at least one was leaked to the press, and has been published . Carradine's family promise legal action against anyone publishing the picture.

Also, the IMDb lists six David Carradine films in post-production. So, I guess we'll see him again...

Last edited:
Apparently there's been issues with this type of thing in the past.

Link

a review of divorce court filings shows that his most recent ex-wife once accused the actor of "deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly."

That is just disgusting on behalf of the Thai hotel folks. I mean, beyond disgusting.

Yeah, I had seen that. Also, on Larry King, to be repeated tonight, one person brought it up. I guess the real question is, could he have managed the ropes by himself? I think it strange he was hanging in a closet, but I guess that could be because of the hanger bar.

If it was autoeroticism, I hope he got off good that last time... :eek:

It reminds me of the opening of one of my favorite comedies, The Ruling Class, when the aging 13th Earl of Gurney accidentally offs himself in a similar situation, paving the way for the mad 14th Earl, Peter O'Toole, who believes he is God.

Last edited:
Aoooow.... David Carradine died. :eek: That hurts. :cardie:

I remember vividly the original Kung Fu show in the 70s. It was tremendous. :)

His loss to the world saddens me greatly. :(:(:( He will be soarly missed. :(

***Foot note off subject: :D Dang it.... :klingon: I'm never gonna get that sequel to Lone Wolf McQuade now. That sucks... :klingon: I had it all figured out how I was going to explain that the bad guy character (David Carradine) survived the gernade blast.

But that's really insignificant compared to the loss of the human being. :( What a tragic mess. My reguards to the family. :(

Last edited:
It's difficult not to mourn the man's work since, as with any celebrity, most of us only know them through their work. Apart from Markas, most of us don't get a chance to actually meet them.

I've been wondering why people were mystified about the ropes, but maybe it isn't common knowlede that this is something he was into. I don't know anything about the ropes, an expert would have to rule on that.

I actually feel sorry for his family and the hotel management and staff. This is so public and so shocking. I really feel for the family. This has got to be so disturbing on so many different levels.

I just saw him tonight on that show "Mental." He was playing a catatonic guy. It was just terrible to watch!

Latest posts

Members online

Back